Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much is too much?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Produce2smoke, Jan 3, 2011.

1. ive been smoking for awhile now, ive been smoking so long that the high last me like 30 min and its fine. but even when im high its nothing crazy, not like that first time anyone has smoked. my question is if i keep smoking like every hour of the day will i keep getting more and more high, till the point where i will be high as that "first high"? i smoked anywhere from 1-5 blunts a day but i doubt i smoked more then 5 blunts in my day.

2. Never too much.

/Thread

3. nah youll just smoke yourself sober, t break is the unforgiving answer.

4. 3 tons. Lower and you're good.

5. Smoking yourself sober is so lame lol. I hate that. such a waste of weed. Glad i've only done it a couple times lol

6. exactly lol shit pisses me off, ill be sitting there wanting to get higher but since ive been smoking the whole day, its impossible. i will have like 3 gravity bong hits and just get a buzz from it. :smoke:

fuck tolerances

7. what are some other shit i could take to get me fucked up but not something like shrooms or acid. i did shrooms when i was 16 and had a bad trip, fuck that shit

8. they dont allow you to talk about other drugs, but have you tried the ol' mango trick?