Grasscity - Cyber Monday Sale - up to 70% Discount

how much is too much?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by applepie28, Dec 2, 2009.

1. #1 applepie28, Dec 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2009
    hey, gc,

i've recently accepted that I am addicted to anti-depressants. it's nothing big but i take 2 to get outta bed, 1 in the afternoon, and 1 more to go to sleep... is this dangerous to my health? if i keep this up will it cause large amounts of harm?

10 mg pills of citalopram

2. What kind of pill and how many mg's?

3. my mistake.. i meant to say anti-depressant. citalopran, 10mg pills

4. how are you addicted to them? you don't feel anything noticeable.

5. are you prescribed them? or take them for depression/anxiety

6. Celexa? 40 mg is the normal dose.:confused:
    You'll have to taper to get off of them (its an SSRI)

7. Citalapram is a med prescribed for depression. There's no 'euphoric' feeling from them. My ex snorted 40mg trying to get high off them. She told me about and I laughed in her face. She said she felt nothing.

8. theres no reason you should be using SSRIs recreationally. they are designed to work over a 2 or 3 week period to slowly to fix chemical imbalances in the brain.

anti-depressants have NO recreational value at all. if you somehow gained a dependence, you NEED to taper off them or your shit will be fucked up for a while.

9. celexa? i take celexa to 'compliment' the klonopin im perscribbed. there is no euphoric effects so i dont see how u need 2 to get out of bed... actually it took me a week or so of taking what was perscribbed for me to notice any difference in my well-being

not to sound like an ass but hoestly it sounds like it is in your head

10. How can you be addicted to SSRI's? They gradually help over weeks time. You do NOT get high off them.

And yes, slowly wean off them. It's not healthy what-so-ever what you are doing...

11. Dude, you need to get your shit together. Anti-depressants shouldn't be messed around with, especially not by people without the 'chemical imbalances' they're prescribed for. That will do more harm than good.

I'm diagnosed with major depressive disorder, and I've never needed a fucking pill just to feel like I can get out of bed in the morning. And I've had some really bad episodes before. That I think, for a fact, is in your head.

12. Do you feel really depressed when you don't take them or something? If so maybe you should head over to your doc and tell them that the meds aren't working.