how much is too much?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by NFloyd2357, Sep 28, 2009.

1. How often do you guys use drugs other than marijuana or alcohol? Is it a particular drug? Or a number? How often do you guys do it? Do you think you have a problem, or do you think your use is responsible and justified?

I ask, because now that i'm back at school, i've noticed i've been doing a lot more drugs. Just this past week, i used opiates 3 times, blew a lot of coke friday night (which was bomb, no hangover/comedown!) and take klonopin most days. Marijuana is daily, and psychedelics are any time i can get my hands on some. I haven't noticed any physical addiction to anything, but i have noticed a mental addiction to painkillers, or just being in an altered state of mind in general. I feel like i'm fine, now at least. I still do well in school, even if i go to class fucked up (like i'm about to). I function normally, etc, and never "need," a drug, just really want em lol. "I don't have a drug problem, i have a money problem."

Either way, i'm not looking for excuses, or someone to tell me i'm fine, or not fine - just looking to see what everyone else does and how it affects them.

2. I use weed everyday, all day, and psychedelics once a week on average. Anything else, alcohol included, is like a once a month type of deal.

3. opiates almost everday, yes i have a problem

4. Benzos for the rest of my life.

But really keep anything else to a weekend thing if you can.

5. I've been using drugs a lot more often as well. Any time I can get my hands on Dilaudid, I do. I bought and smoked a .5 of crack last week, just to see what it was like. Lately I'm down to try anything, and I'd be doing way more opies if money and connections allowed it.

6. nitrous is cool once in a while, although i do get really hooked for about 10 minutes afterwards and i want a shit ton of whippets, but that goes away,

7. pot is the only thing i use, except for the occasional beer or five watchin a football game or at the bar or whatever. no other drugs though. always been that way. i tried coke a couple times and thats been the extent of my drug experiences lol . lotsa lotsa lotsa pot though. i smoke daily. usually in the morning wake n bake, a toke or three in the afternoon, and then while relaxing at the end of the day.

8. im just the opposite, since i started college, i can hardly afford a bag, and dont know enough people up here to smoke for free anymore. I smoke most days but not all day every day like the past 3 years. I dont drink too often, maybe once a week but not really to get hammered. I take psychs whenever i can get my hands on em, and tripped friday and saturday this weekend, that was a blast.

9. I smoke most of the week, not all of it usually, always on weekends, but on weekends I also get drunk alot, and trip ocasionally, but thats about it now days.

10. weed daily. but this week ive also had alot of Jim Beam and an oxy, usually i only use alchohol or opiates a couple times a month at most. and psychedelics occasionally when they come around

11. Sounds like me.

12. Smoke a lot of weed. Take benzos every day, ~2-5mg, mix of 1mg ativan and 2mg niravam (xanax), scripted. Been taking acid about once a week, a large dose maybe once a month, twice since I came to school (6 hits and a 10-strip). I've also been rolling like once a month, but only for the past 4-5 months, and always on really pure molly. Haven't had any opiates in almost a month.

13. weed basically every day, unless i can't find any/dry

alcohol usually once a week, save it for a friday/saturday night or pregaming before MSU football games! woot!

14. I think thats how it all starts. Watch out OP.

I tried OC 3 weeks ago and realised I liked it too much. Have not touched it since and don't think I will for some time.

I smoke mostly everyday for about a week to a month, and take a month to 2 month breaks.

Rolls about every 6 months or so.

OC one time thing so far, planning to do a few times a year.

Alcohol when ever there is a party or drinking with my dad. Varies from several days in a row to none in months. Depending on my weight lifting routine, supplements, school ect...

Pharms maybe once a month if not less. Shit like vics, codeine, ativan, klonopin ect...

Shrooms only once so far but want to do it again.

15. just curious, you going to uwm?

16. it is usually how it starts. I got addicted to benzos over a year ago and quit cold turkey for months - i just started taking them again for school but at a small, prescribed dose (usually .5-1mg a day, but i take a lot on occasion). I've had periods where i've done OC for 10 days straight, and then gone half a year without any opiates. It does scare me sometimes, but it just seems like as long as i keep the consequences in mind, i keep everything in decent moderation. When i start seeing a problem, i either stop or run out of money. As of now i see absolutely no problem, but who knows. I like to think i have pretty decent self control seeing the amount of drugs i've taken over the past 4 or so years

17. Haha, I'm in the same exact boat as you Floyd. I feel like I'm doing too much but it's honestly not interfearing with my life so I don't see a reason to stop or slow down.

For me personally I usually smoke when I get home after work/school. I prolly dose on acid every two weeks, I average around 5-8 dose's. I roll prolly every three/four weeks, I try to keep it down but it's hard. I drink pretty much every night, not wasted just 5/6 beers. And the scarist for me is I take at least 70mg of Vyvanse a day, I'm seriously addicted to that shit and that's what scares me. Luckily for me I stay away from the opiates because I had a very good friend ruin his life from them and unfortunately pass away from an OD. Not worth it to me.

I work a lot so I have tons of spare cash, which I should be saving all of it but fuck it, I like to party.

18. yea, its not helping I found a dopeboy in the city with fire bags on friday :cool:

19. I smoke weed like 3 times a week, use opiates every few months its awesome I can keep it under control and absolutey no tolerance. Roll like 2 times a year, and acid/mushrooms in the summer time. Alcohol every few weeks.

I used to abuse everything until I learned I would never get anywhere in life without moderation;)

20. oc's too much and trip whenever i get some. e,boomers,sid,2c