Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much is too much?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by psychocowtipper, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Is there a point where you are truly smoking too much? I used to think that as long as I kept my grades up and didnt alienate my friends or anything I was fine, but in the last couple months I have been smoking 5-10 times a week and I feel like my standards for these may have just gotten lower without me realizing. How much do you guys think is too much? Obviously I'm looking for a qualitative answer, not a number.

2. your smoking too much when you feel its affecting the things that smoking should enhance. IE. the things you thoroughly enjoy in life. If it isnt fucking with your passions, or head, then i think your fine :)

3. Depends on your goal in life. If you are planning on becoming the number 1 female doctor in existence then I'd probably stop smoking at all. If your goal is to marry a hippy with a steady paycheck and have orgys with your friends all day every then you should probably start smoking a little more. Whatever you want to do in life, just make sure your smoking doesn't get in the way!

Best Regards,
    Indica Kid

4. True.
    I know people who smoke a quarter of dank each day.
    But they go to ''work'' once a week and they whipe they asses with 50euro bills.
    It depends on how your social life is doing, if you have enough income to come by, if you choose weed over food and shit like that you've gone to far I think.. dunno

5. Your smoking too much when you find you don't enjoy your life fully unless your high.

6. co-sign, there is no designated amount that's too much, it depends on the individual.

at one point i was smokin a half ounce of mids or a quarter of dro everyday (when i was hustlin heavy, now its like an 1/8 sometimes a quarter still but only like once a week) and i was functioning fine but my boy that was blazin a dub a day wasn't as smooth sailing as i was.

i think half the time, the 'too much' or 'weed is fuccing up my life' conception is all in your head because of the messages society sends us, you digest media and information at times and ways you don't even realize it. i spent a week in the house once with an ounce and a half, no contact with the outside world, wrote the best music of my life, did my homework, cleaned the crib, etc and came to the conclusion that its all in your head, eliminate the fears and apprehension from your mind and you'll realize the weed actually makes virtually EVEYTHING easier. Use it to expand your mind and not just to get high, you'll learn that once you set your mind to something it's so much easier when the sensi is on your side.

7. I agree.
    It's all in your head. For the last two years of high school I had smoked every morning before classes, when I got home, and after homework / before bed. Of course sometimes I'd take week long breaks, because I like to check myself and it's good to sort things out once and a while. It never fucked with me and I ended up getting over 80% averages. I still do smoke, then I'll clean and vacuum or do homework and do all the shit I don't want to do when I'm lazy and not high, contrary to when I am.
    I agree with the statement that it's a life-enhanser.
    You can't let the amount you smoke control you.
    If it's affecting your health and personal life though... It's too much.