Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much is too much?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by adoobieaday, Feb 5, 2003.

1. How much is too much pot?

My Wife and I now seem to go through an ounce or so every two weeks, and even though that may not be alot to some, for me that is getting a little excessive. I just wanted some other people's opinions about when it is that you go from moderate to heavy (ab)use.

Thanks.

2. i'd say too much is when you spend more money than you should on it... if you can afford an ounce a week, and it doesn't keep you from functioning normally than go for it... if you can't afford it, or it stops you from functioning than you're smoking too much.

3. I don't know on avg. i go through an eigth a day or just a lil more.

personally i think its a lot, and can feel the tolerance building again..... but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.