Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much is too much?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by cjthegod, Dec 10, 2013.

1. So my friends and I bought about a half over the span of a couple of weeks, and I decided to keep a record of how many people there were per session, and how many grams of bud we would use.

NOTE: The group of people was about half regular-smokers and half non-regular smokers, to make the estimate per person a little more fair.

I found that each person smoked about .1-.15 grams of medium high quality bud, like white widow, per sesh and got pretty high/baked to the point it was still enjoyable.
    Considering that simmering in some oil for a couple of hours is much more efficient with the THC than combustion, why do edibles always require so much more? Even if I'm off by a litte bit, there's no way that, if done properly, a brownie needs more than a couple tenths of a gram, but I see some people using nearly a dub or more..

I need to make my brownies as efficient as possible; last batch had only ~.4grams per brownie and I had people passing out from the intenseness, some people being high 12 hours later the next day... it changed from an enjoyable experience to a paranoid nightmare.

In short: why do edibles need so much and combustion so little if edibles are so much more efficient? :smoke: :smoking: :bongin:

2. I prefer to read this kind of nice stuff. The quality of content is fine and the conclusion is good. Thanks for the post.

3. #3 wegrass, Dec 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2013
    Haha what?

Well sounds like some ppl from ur .4edibles didn't need that much.
    Its a bit different of a experience so not what some ppl are use to.

Also, its kind of like your stretching the experience out so its not necessarily going to have as intense a peak from the same amount u would use in a smoke sesh.