Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much is too much?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheFour, Sep 11, 2012.

1. My average is only about .5g - .75g per day. I could smoke a ton more and still be able to function (I have on several occasions), but I just don't feel right spending that much money on any one thing, weed or anything else.

2. About a half ounce I get paid every 2 weeks so I pick up an ounce every 2 weeks.

3. You pay $150 for a quarter??? :eek:

I smoke probably between 6 and 8 grams every two weeks. I smoke after work every night (I work the night shift so after 10PM) and relax for a few hours before I go to sleep. On my days off I'll smoke a bit more though through the course of the day :smoke:

4. i usually smoke the same amount without any problems, I don't think there's a limit to how much you can smoke really since it affects the most important parts of your brain indirectly and tolerance doesn't let those parts get fucked up whether you smoke a gram or an ounce a day :D

5. guess it depends how much $ u make, the strain of the weed, etc

6. Holy shit, man $150 a quarter? You gotta find yourself a new dealer. I'm pretty sure my area has rather high prices and I would never pay more than 90, and even that's pushing it..

7. I live ina dry town :/ lol times are hard for a stoner here

8. [quote name='"JakeyG"']I live ina dry town :/ lol times are hard for a stoner here[/quote]

Dam.theres no bud in the whole town?where do you live?sounds like hell

9. I don't believe this. At some point there's gotta be extended memory loss right? I feel like I used to know the answer...

10. Can never have too much weed.. So I say as much as my current funds allow me to.

11. I work around 45 hours a week, but recently getting arrested for possession and drug para. really hurt my income. (lawyer, court costs, etc)

However I used to smoke around 4-5 grams a day, and would smoke constantly with other people. I was always the guy who showed up to a party or wherever with the dank and I had no problem sharing my expensive pot. ($20 a g)

Now that I've been toking for awhile I don't share as much and only smoke a couple times a day with a one hitter. Conserves so much weed...while getting me a nice euphoric feeling off 2 one hitters. :smoke:

12. everyone seems to have the same answer lol...yea too much is wen you spent all yer money

13. i smoke as much as i can as often as possible right up until it gets in the way of life then i stop it's not other drugs were you become an addict and you can't stop

14. Anything more than an ounce per week = You need to check yourself before you reck yourself. :laughing:

15. Man I hate to even tell yall this I burn anywhere from a quarter to half an ounce a day

16. Well my weed habits dont effect my personal life at all since at moment I've only been smoking like a joint at night. I buy approx 17g a month

17. I call bullshit

18. I smoke bout a gram a day, fully functional student. All a's student. I laugh my ass off when I do better than try-hards and I'm stoned off my ass.:smoke::p

19. I smoke too much lol, about a qp a week split between 3-6 people

20. Its not bullshit its free lol