Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much is too much?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheFour, Sep 11, 2012.

1. I smoke about 1-2g a day and I work full time and function absolutely fine, I go to the gym and mountain bike on a regular basis, but if I get an ounce of some good stuff in a barely move in my free time. So I guess I was just interested in how your individual functionality is persuaded by the use of weed and amount various people can use daily or weekly and function as an individual. Your thoughts please :)

2. Well, right now my income isnt huge at all, well, its fine but my rent/bills take a big chunk haha so I've been trying to limit myself to buying an 8th a week and make it last for about 6 weeks now, pickup on Thursday, still havent made it to a Monday morning with weed yet.

IF I can afford it, I could easily go through 1-2g's a day and function, go to class, work, high and not have a problem ..unfortunately I can't :(

But having your own apartment by campus is a plus. People wanna come by to blaze all the time "yup, bring bud I dont have any!" .."alright will do man, see you soon!" hahah

3. I can smoke about the same amount of you and work full time functionally. I will start getting lazy and just go home, blaze up and play some xbox.

4. [quote name='"GhostOnTheMoon"']Well, right now my income isnt huge at all, well, its fine but my rent/bills take a big chunk haha so I've been trying to limit myself to buying an 8th a week and make it last for about 6 weeks now, pickup on Thursday, still havent made it to a Monday morning with weed yet.

IF I can afford it, I could easily go through 1-2g's a day and function, go to class, work, high and not have a problem ..unfortunately I can't :(

But having your own apartment by campus is a plus. People wanna come by to blaze all the time "yup, bring bud I dont have any!" .."alright will do man, see you soon!" hahah[/quote]

That's a huge bonus having your own gaff near college man, can't smoke in mine :( there's loads of places to smoke by me though. I forgot to mention money, obviously it plays a huge part on what you can and can't smoke.

5. [quote name='"H4Boxer"']I can smoke about the same amount of you and work full time functionally. I will start getting lazy and just go home, blaze up and play some xbox.[/quote]

Pretty much what I do aswel man haha

6. About 1-2g's a week at the moment, that's only due to lack of funds though. Ideally I'd like to get an ounce or half an ounce a week.

7. [quote name='"MangledChipmunk"']About 1-2g's a week at the moment, that's only due to lack of funds though. Ideally I'd like to get an ounce or half an ounce a week.[/quote]

That is a drastic leap lol.

8. Haha whoops, I meant I'd like to get an ounce or half of one and have that last me a few weeks. Silly me.

9. I smoke half O a week

10. I don't think there's a set amount which is 'too much', it just depends if you let it get in the way of your priorities etc :)

11. Its more Never enough not Too much lol I'd like to smoke every hour of the day if i could afford it lol

12. i had to cut down recently , my habit started getting in the way of my priorities. i smoke a quarter every 2 weeks now :)

13. [quote name='"420dopeaf"']i had to cut down recently , my habit started getting in the way of my priorities. i smoke a quarter every 2 weeks now :)[/quote]

Damn how much was you smokin' before?

14. If I could afford that, a half a week would be perfect. Two grams a day would keep me satisfied. At the moment a quarter a week or one gram a day.

You can never smoke too much weed.

15. I normally smoke about a quarter a week!
    If I had more money I'm sure I could smoke more :)

16. i was going to class full time and functioning fine on an 8th of dank a day.
    now i cant afford that.

i now work full time & function while smoking an 8th a month.

its all about priorities, doesnt matter how much you smoke a day...
    its all about how responsible you are.

17. There seems to be a pattern here..lol.

Wouldn't you know it, I too smoke about a quarter a week.:bongin: Sometimes I throw a half in there, maybe once a month or so. I

18. Sounds like youre just smokin indica.switch to sativa or hybrid if you dont want couchlock

19. I burn 1/4 a week but about to have to cut back cuz $150 every week is killing me :(

20. What's more important than money