How much is to much??

Discussion in 'General' started by (=420_soldier=), Aug 24, 2009.

1. #1 (=420_soldier=), Aug 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2009
    I've been hearing stories from heaps of people about how much alcohol they drink and Ive heard stuff like people getting maggot of like 10 shots and a few beers and stuff like that

Well I hate alcohol now, I haven't drunk in a few months but when I was like 15 to 17 I used to drink shit loads like for example for one night we would usually by like two or three cartons maybe more of either beer or premixes or both and maybe a couple of 700ml to 1 L bottles of spirits like vodka or beam or something and we would polish that off before going out and looking for party's and drinking more and that would be an average night sometimes we would get way more

I know drinking that much is really stupid and thats why I've stopped now but what would be an average night for you guys??

2. I don't talk about how much I can drink because poeple don't belive me, untill we drink together.

But an average night when I drink (I hit the bar probably twice a week on average) is probably 15-17 beers.

That's usually including pre-flighting and whatever little afterparty we have, I don't have crazy money like I used to, and I can't end every night we go out drinking with 100's of dollars in bar tabs. Even what I drink now still makes a big dent in the wallet...

3. Average night 2 or 3. Average when I go out drinking 10 - 12. When you go blind you've had to much.

4. i dont drink that much,anymore...i had alcohol poisoning too many times when i was a kid :14-16: and my body is very picky about what i can drink now...
    but if/when i go out i tend to get like 8-10 drinks plus whatever someone else buys me :its rude to send it back::p

5. Few beers at most. Maybe a couple shots. I'm not the guy emptying bottles or whole 24packs myself.

Used to get shitfaced just because, but now it's just not enjoyable. I like the buzz from a couple beers more :smoking:

6. i like chillin with a blunt and 3-5 brews

7. usually i stop at 10 drinks,,,becuase then,,,it kinda becomes,,,hard to function. thats with weed. i never drink liq by itself really.

8. I'll down bottles of Vodka like it aint shit, "I drink like 10 of them things that swim" - Mac Dre hahahaha

As for beer, depends, homebrews maybe like 8, but they're a lot stronger than those store bought shit, or I'll drink 40's of Mickey's like water. I love my alcohol.

9. When I drink, its only to get drunk. After 2 beers, I feel a buzz, and it never gets stronger as I go. I ussually drink 7 or so of a 12 pack.

Liqour is aight too. 2 double shots of Captian have me buzzing. Moonshine? Damn dude. Funnist shit ever.

A buddy loaded 4 shots of it in a glass of coke. Everyone passed it around the table because they didnt want to try shine. So it finally made its way to me. I asked him if I could have some, he said "Drink it all man, I dont want that shit", so I slammed it.

30 seconds later, I was walking on air man. Awesome shit if you get the chance to try it. Its so strong, that it feels like acid while you drink it. I mean hydrocloric stoners, not LSD.

10. a 40 and a few shots

or a couple tall cans

then again it depends on if i have eaten and what i'm drinking

11. I don't really drink anymore. So a night when theres drinks involved, I dunno, 4-5 pints, cos I'll be mostly smoking..

12. #13 Yorkiebar, Aug 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2009
    If I want to chill with mates at the pub or a house without getting drunk, I'll have between two and three pints. Depending on how much I've had to eat, I'll be feeling it but not drunk.

If I'm going for a proper night out at a party or club, I'll generally have the same three pints, followed by another three to five drinks, be they pints, jaegerbombs, bottles or shots. That'll get me shitfaced, but still able to avoid a bad hangover if I remember to drink lots of water when I get home.

I used to go for the whole 'twelve pints plus shots plus homemade cocktails' style of drinking, but what's the point? Being sick all night and hungover all day is not fun.

13. I never liked alcohol that much. After watching a bunch of Dr. G medical examiner shoes, it confirms my suspicion.
    Alcohol effects every part of your body in a negative way, every part. Weather its acute or over time. alcohol kills.

there is never an episode that does not include an alcohol related death. from organ failure to well, organ failure.
    there was even this 28 year old girl that drank so much, her esophogus got so eroded and that blood stoped runnin to it and it died inside her and caused her to die from infection.

i have yet to see an episode with a marijuana related death though.:D

14. I know beer is healthy for me. Otherwise it wouldn't be so damn good.

15. Usually I'll have 8-10 beers and a few shots when I'm with friends drinking. Other times I'll have 6-8 beers and just smoke a lot of weed after that, depends.

16. I hate when people get stupid and I know exactly how it feels to be that way, so I limit myself to 1 drink an hour. Although by 8am and the party is over i'm usually 12 or 13 beers in and feeling pretty good.

17. Somethin like 0.5 litre of vodka a night , takes about 3-4 hours to consume that much, but i rarely drink (though i have to admit ive been drinking and partying for the whole week , its end of summer and school is starting, gotta take maximum out of it...). Usually i end up drinking 5-6 beers or ciders , 3 liters is a decent ammount i think and im capable of driving the morning after...