Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much is this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bloc, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Lol 1 gram and that shit was brown!

2. time to jump some kids:hello:

3. I think you payed around 25 to much =/

4. Whoever sold you that fucked you over bad dude. Sorry man that sucks!!

5. Looks like atleast a few pounds.....

JK i cant be that much of a Dick

Dont worry bout gettin the kids back, its only 30 bucks and will cause more harm than good

And look at the bright side, Weed is much cheaper than you thought when you bought that bag

6. That looks disgusting man..
    Time to pull out the handy dandy baseball bat.

7. id say thhats like half a gram lol. And its looks like pretty bad schwag haha. kick that guys ass

8. i assume that your under 18...for obvious reasons occording to me, so if you guys have class together just bust his shit up and get suspended not arrested :]

if your over 18 you can get tickets n shit man u dont wanna fuck with that. just smoke the ganj and look for another dealer. gl pce

9. Skimp nick man.

10. geez, how dumb can you be to buy something like that..even if it was your first weed purchase. you shouldve had at least some idea of what was good and bad