Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much is this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Person12593, Aug 30, 2008.

1. #1 Person12593, Aug 30, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2014

2. id pay 10 it look like a gram or 2

3. Probably a quarter. No more than $40, and even that might be pushing it. I'm in New York.

EDIT- The more I look at it the more I think it's less than that. Probably an eighth. Impossible to tell, really, when it's laying flat and there's nothing there for size comparison.

4. I really don't know how much I'd pay for it
    looks like 2 or maybe 3 grams
    could be a lot more, or less though
    (I only pay for weed thats weighed out)

5. Yeah, here's a quarter size comparison pic i just took:

[​IMG]

6. I`d pay like 35 bucks for that.
    Get a scale...!

7. Yeah I'm going to invest in one soon, I don't smoke a lot so I haven't had the need for it, but i'm starting to smoke more often so I'm going to soon.

8. why are you gonna lay it flat? Pictures are not 3d. And whats with everyones middies shit, looks to me like some mexi, I dont care if its good mexi or shitty mexi its fucking mexi...middies to me is chronic that is not as strong as say headies......am I wrong on this? If so please put me in my place, that is no more than 20 dollars, 10 dollars if the dealer likes you haha.....but anything more than 20 and u got ripped son!

9. I dont understand why people ask this question so often. First of all weed cost different no matter where you live. Where I live weed is 180 a ounce, but the same shit might sell for 80 a ounce 100 miles away in pittsburgh. Second of all, its IMPOSSIBLE to tell how much the shit weighs without a scale and from a picture like this. Third of all, when you take the picture with a shitty cam, with your weed in the bad still its IMPOSSIBLE to tell how good it is, I could be looking a indoor grown dank, or I could be looking at outside grown bagseed schwag shit from mexico.

That being said I would most likely not by the bag, use that money on a scale, look at the different threads here to get a idea on whats dank, whats mids, and whats shit. Use my new tools and knowlege to never get ripped off again.

Also its hard to tell but it looks like your braking that up to much.

10. #10 Person12593, Aug 30, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2008
    You obviously can't identify quality from a picture, that's why I asked for an eye guess for the quantity (eighth, quarter, half, etc.). And I consider middies anything that gets you fucked up in less than 5 hits and this stuff gets me in 3-4. It's not the best I've ever had, but it's definitely not the worst.

EDIT- and yeah it does look real broken up but it's just the picture, it's in little nugs.

11. that looks like 2 grams id pay 10 or 15

12. maybe like a gram or so.. cant tell really cause its ground up, But its not bad bud. Prolly like some beast or better. I'd pay 15 a g over here for it maybe 10 if you can talk them down

13. If you have smoked it you can tell what it is, that is some mech, reggs, schwag....whatever you want to call it...THATS WHAT IT IS!!!!!!!

14. Wow....really? I just said that I'm not trying to get someone to identify quality, I'm trying to get a guess of how much (quantity) it is. As in "hey that's an xxxx of weed" or "yeah man that looks like a xxxx sack". Even if it was dirt, I'm still wondering the amount of it, not what it is.

15. A little over a g.

16. maybe 3 grams hopefuly u didnt buy it broken up thats the oldest and grimmiest trick in da game
    u can break up a gram nug and stuff into 2 gram bag
    DONT BUY GRINDED WEED

17. looks like 35 if it's middies man, 40 if it's dank, i can't eyeball the weight though, get a scale if you think it's sketchy.

18. Id say 2g max.

Id pay 5 bucks for it.

Around here we get O's for 65 and its usually high mids but not any fire.

19. looks like about a dub

20. I'd probably $20-$25 for that.