Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much is This?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SaskKush, Feb 2, 2013.

1. I picked this up today for 40 bucks. Usually in a 40 bag I get 3-3.5 grams. Does this loo like 3-3.5? And does the bud look good?

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2D9AU14roO8[/ame]

2. Looks about like 2.5-3gs

3. looks like 2gram - 2.5 grams tops, and it looks okay but quality of video isn't too good.

4. 3.14 grams.

5. You got ripped hit your Guy up

6. I also smoked a bowl of it wth him so it might be a bit low

7. I would pay 40 for that and it looks about 3-3.5 if its dense

8. Depends how dense the bud is, but it looks about 3 grams.

I can't get over these weed prices in some areas. Time and time again I see people paying (what I would feel to be) outrageous prices for weed.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...FUCK INFLATION!

It's a gooddamn plant that should be legal, and should cost no more than a head of lettuce or some fucking tomatoes!

9. It looks pretty dense. 2.5 TOPS. I'd say 1.8~ though.

10. Could you guys try to give me something that looks like the size of a gram, I realize the size of a gram depends on how dense and heavy the bud is, but what is a normal object (lighter, coin, etc) that is approximately the size of a gram?

11. For $40 I'd get 3x that.