Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much is this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by potatohead11, Dec 20, 2012.

1. from the pics it looks to be around an ounce but you really cant tell how dense the weed is from a picture, get a scale if you dont trust your connect

2. Guys. Cut the OP some slack. He lives in the middle east and over there all u can get is hashish. And that isn't even cheap.
    I wrote a story on another thread of how I sold a half ounce of green for $800 last summer in Lebanon. See, everyone has money over there, so if gettin some rare weed (by middle eastern standards) is gonna cost a bit more than in Europe, then so be it.

3. I was about to say, you know how hard it is to obtain bud in the Middle East? I have a friend who moved to saudi arabia a while back and when he told me what he pays for weed there i almost wanted to slap him.

4. Sigh.

One, i cant rate weed based on pictures. Like, if i was to guess, i would say 4 but i would need to smoke it to know.

Two, those pictures are cryptic as fuck. I mean, it looks like around an eighth. But again, i cant be sure unless i hold it.

And three, you dont gotta be an inspector. Ive smoked regs that threw me on my ass and diesel that barely got me buzzed. You gotta smoke it to know.

5. The smoke is a nice mellow fairly long high.

6. On a serious note, I agree.
    I've smoked some $30qtr mids that would knock me on my ass and some stuff that looked and smelled dank as shit that barely got me buzzed, smoking the same amount.
    Sux getting what ya think is high grade and the buzz blows cock. But it's nice when it looks crappy and gets ya baked as hell.

Fuck it, if you like the deal then roll with it. It is what it is.. ;)

7. Hhahah dog definitely not an O. Prob 10grams but don't take my word for it. Ignore the trolls. It's not bad bud! 7-7.5/10
    Defenitely get a scale if your gonna pick up fat.

8. 500$ oh my godd. Literally the biggest rip of I've ever heard about

9. You're the only one trolling

*replies and feeds troll*

10. Why dont you just grow it yourself, if your paying 500$ an ounce you could probably rent a small apartment out for that much and grow it, 1.5k for 3months + 400$ on grow equipment and you will have like 50k worth of weed.

11. Sounds like a smart business move in the middle east :/

12. Yea but the punishment for growing weed is probably beheading or some shit lol

13. Thats what I'm saying. You would have to have shit for brains to start a grow op in the hornet's nest.

Most of us are spoiled to have access to quality bud at reasonable prices in the US. aren't we?

14. Fuck yea and lmao hornets nest

15. #55 canadiankush19, Dec 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2012
    $500 for that... Lol quit smoking

I get much nicer looking kush that danks the whole room in a bag and i can get easy 60 probably 70 grams for $500. And thats not even a good price, if your gunna pay $5 or $10 for every bowl u have u may as well keep your money and change the way u spend it

I can have a sesh for hours with $20 and thats still alot of money everyday, u gotta pay $20 for a quarter what i smoke and it doesnt look like danks

Im not trolling, im saving you from that terrible dealer u have, or wherever u live that charges prices like this

Theres a picture of normal kush, thats not even danks i can get an eighth for $30 on that

Attached Files:

16. And get a scale, i dont buy a gram unless its scaled first

17. scale is liek 20$

18. [​IMG]

19. that weed sucks and thats like a QO or maybe a half. mids at best so like 6/10 crap

20. looks like the regs i picked up in mexico while on vacation. def not an oz or worth $500, sorry bud.