Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much is this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by potatohead11, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Looks like a qtr pound of some OG to me. Damn dude, great score!!!

2. ....I'm pissed

3. Dude im sorry man but for any place, that is not worth $500, you got really ripped off. For real, at most, if you live in an insanely expensive area its like $400. That is not a whole ounce for sure, probably less than 20 grams actually. This guy made really good money off you

4. that looks like maybe a half

5. potato my nigggguhhhhh. either your a funny asss troll lol or daaaamn you just got fucking ripped off. By whats with the shitty size comparisons. shouldve used more common objects... like bic lighter, or a US quarter *25 cents*. LOL dude how did you hand this man 500$ for that??? that looks like less then the Half O's I pick up, which are 14 grams and I get better quality then that... for 160$. If I was you, I'd think about if there was ANY possibility of re obtaining that money... man its all on you about how your gonna deal with this situation. You could smoke your bottom shelf dank, and learn from this just take the loss. Orrrr- you could take more drastic measures and possibly get your money back in return for the weed.... orrr if thats not an option maybe get your money back.. keep the weed too.

6. The newer pictures have a large bic lighter.

7. 500 bucks though..God Dam! Lmfao

8. Even your brother is mad at the shitty deal you made..

[​IMG]

9. The dude says he lives in the middle east where they kill you for drug dealing. I imagine weed is pretty expensive there. He said money's no object. Cut him some slack?

If money wasn't an issue and you needed weed. Would you go without? Or pony up?

10. Looks like 1 maybe 2 matijuanas..

11. You got played like a fiddle my man

12. Bud is pretty good and the weight looks about right. Overall looks good for where you live. I pay 300 a zip in Ohio.

13. sheeit. id be ragin pissed. . . iff ppl around there pay that much id be takin road trips and bringing back real dank. . and sell it for 450 an O. or grow the shit. . something. lol

14. That bud was grown in sand

15. Lmao that's fucked up but hilarious! :D

16. Never seen this much trolling and it had to be on my thread.

17. damn man sorry u pay so much for ur weed. U should try growing some since u live in the middle east

18. it somewhat looks like a O. If ur dealers says its dense, then chances are its dense.

But looks sorta like mids to me.

19. #39 lFourTwenty, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2012
    They don't have scales there? If u can spend 500 bucks for a half ounce of raggedy, at least spend 10 bucks for a scale to weigh it with.

20. No one is gonna be able to tell you that, it looks like at least a quarter is all I can say