Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much is this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by gateway502, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Ah well thats another story, i simply telling op he needs to give that back and get his money back, its down to him if he can.

Im actually lost for words that you wouldnt get your money back if you werent happy with what you payed for. Bro that aint right you should try find someone else to buy from.

2. [quote name='"Rt9Lingerer"']

Sure I would but I doubt anybody is handing money back[/quote]

In essence rendering receipts useless :p

3. Absolutely but i didnt want to go there, but you did so cool

4. You should be telling us how much you paid OP

5. Reggie ill give you five. Dank ill give you 10

6. Economics - If you want it bad enough, you'll pay a higher price. Id look for more options for the future though! Enjoy it!

7. Do you see seeds in it? I wanna say it looks like some dark out doors maybe cause my dealer will sell me .5s like that in the same bud form but my weed is quality. I can't really judge his

8. Looks like a solid pound to me.

9. nah i think thats straight on quantity, a quater is roughly the size of a gram of some dense and small nugs like that are usually dense.... but the quality is shit so rripped on the price, right on quantity

10. I would say about a gram

11. They will if they're interested in keeping customers...

It happens all the time, provided the dealer isn't some high school kid or sketchy mofo.

Its a business like any other, and people who realize that tend to be the most successful.