Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much is this and how much would it cost

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by newbtoker123, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Looks like you got some shake from the bottom of a bag.

2. if it was dank then thats not too bad not a great deal either though

did it come all shaky or did you break it up?

3. Just hope it gets you high bro, looks like shake haha

4. Looks like somebody finished all the nugs in their 8th and then sold you the shake they had leftover! But, for $10, what can you expect?

5. Seems like decent quality. And it'll probably pack you a few bowls.

Seems to be about the right price too.

I don't mind getting shake. I don't have to deal with grinding and shit.

6. It doesnt get you as high. Im sure 99% of this forum would care.

7. all i see is a verry small amount for 10 bucks. id pay 2 buck for that. its like what....1 doobie??, never mind what quality might be...its small...to me and what 10 buck gets ya here
    was probably just bottom of the bag. may be even better that way being bottom of the bag has all the frost. may not look good but it should have more high to it

8. and 1 of the bitches that was there was cousins wit the guy and she says that he puts e in to it but dont no if its true what u guys think?

9. Nobody's wasting good E by putting it in to weed they're selling. E is expensive.

10. #11 GutteralShiva, Apr 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2011
    It was only $10 who cares. Looks like a gram. And if it's shake it's been rolling around in kief anyway.

And why would someone put X in you ten dollar bag? One smoking it will just make your bud taste like chemicals, and two doesn't X go for like $20 a pill?

11. if hes puttin E in it you sand some buds should head on ovber and open a can of woop ass on that goof. so how many kids have gone to the hospital nbot knowing hes fukin with their smoke...idiot

12. You can't smoke MDMA lol

13. i do...

14. what type is it the fuck said it was purple kush but i doubt that

15. cant tell strain by looking at that bag...e is dirt cheep here...5 buck isnt an expensive drug to me.

16. looks like .1g - .2g I'd pay a dollar or two for that

17. There is no way we can tell what strain that is from that picture. Also, that looks about ~1g, depending the depth of it. Unless its shit weed, you didn't get ripped.

18. i dont think you got ripped off exactly...i mean you only spent 10...if you spent any more than 10 then you'd be getting ripped off.

idk y everyone bitches about shake...often times dealers will sell a gram of shake for 5 or 10 bucks..(at least in my experience)...and to be honest i dont see the point in complaining...you're actually getting a better deal by getting more shake than you would buds since shake is just pieces that flaked off the buds...

so basically shake is all the good shit and in my experience it works just as well as actual bud.

i dont think you got hooked up or anything but imo thats at least 0.5 and 0.5 is worth $10 everywhere...sometimes a gram is worth 10 mattering on the area/strain but i dont think you got robbed on this deal.

this is matters on your location though...

19. To OP:Man what are you doing on Grass City anyway? don't you have homework or some shit to do?? What are you,like 10 or something??