Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much is this? a 1/2 ounce?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by New_Grasses, Dec 30, 2009.

1. #1 New_Grasses, Dec 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2009
    Hey, i have an estimate of my own, but curious to see what others think. How much is there? The strain is blueberry. A sativa dominant strain (80%sat 20%ind), it's nice and sticky, theres no shake in there, just buds.
    [​IMG]

EDIT: The bag is 7 inches wide, 7 3/4 inches tall (not counting the ziplock part) its 8 3/4 inches tall with the ziplock part.

2. 12-16 grams imo. could be way off thou. the bud feel heavy?

3. looks closer to an oz IMO - I got a QP in a full one of those bags

4. Very, and it gets your fingers sticky when handling it. Smells skunky

5. Hah, well. It seems you all seem to agree its a little under a half ounce. I'll have some fun with this! Yay!

6. I'd guess 16-20 grams, depending on how dense it is.

7. I'm thinking 14-18 grams. Unless it's super fluffy I would say definitely not less then a half o

8. 200th post :), and on my stash thread too! Yay!

9. Thats a good sign :smoke:

You'd better off scaling it. If your dealer told you it was a half-oz, it probably is.

10. Prob around 16-18 grams, Looks better than the shite im smoking now! :eek:

11. OP you need to get a scale my friend. Head on over to your local headshop, you can pick them up for 20-50 dollars

12. Yeah, i need a scale. and I didnt really get this from a dealer, a friend just gave it to me free. He grows.

13. Yeah looks around half oz man, and if youre looking for a scale, they can be found online and at a lot of places for 20 and even under.