How much is my guitar worth?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by DutchX5, Dec 19, 2010.

1. I'll post pics tomorrow if you want, but it's a BC Rich Mockingbird. It's in perfect condition, I only used it for like a week. I bought it 4 years ago and it's been sitting in my room ever since. If I sold it with the carrying case (fabric), and a Crate starter amp, how much do you think I could get for it on ebay or Craigslist?

This is a stock photo but mine's the same model: [​IMG]

2. 200 tops I'd say, I have a 1000 dollar SG that would only well for like 4 or 5 hundo

3. Yeah that's what I figured. I did a google search and new ones go for like $600 but I guess they're newer models with more features, and they have those rare paint colors.

I guess I'll list it on Craigslist for $300 because people on there always lowball the shit out of you so it'll probably end up selling for $200 lol

4. Try $150-$200...

5. This, especially if you want a quick sale. IDK about $600 retail, that's looks like the low end model to me. :confused_2:

6. 300 $ if you find the right buyer.. Tis a nice looking axe,

7. Well yeah that's what I'm saying, the ones that market for $600 must have more features or something. I mean I'm not into guitars, I thought a guitar was a guitar, I didn't know there were different models.

But $150-$200 sounds reasonable.

8. How much is my 2000 model les paul classic in heritage cherry sunburst worth in mint condition?

9. just wondering is your sig suppose to be a shroom trip