How Much Is It Your Area?

Discussion in 'General' started by KeyserSoze20916, Dec 8, 2010.

1. #1 KeyserSoze20916, Dec 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2010
    Whats going on?

I recently started growing my own plants. I was just wondering how much everybody is paying/selling in their area for oz/lbs. From the worse to the best (club or street stuff). I'm just trying to get a general price for every location i can, haha. thanks for the feedback.

2. 200-270 an oz for med, and before i was a patient, oz's on the street were around 300-350 (yes lol boulder has cheaper meds, be jealous :) jk )

3. An oz in NY would be 400 at least.

4. Most recent was 100 for oz of some ole blunt smokin bud and ~450 for a zip of some good..

5. in Sac you'll be able to get 3500 if its super top shelf. and around 225 a zip

6. yeah. i know the prices out here in sacramento, but im wondering what the prices are in other parts of the U.S haha for oz or lbs.

7. #7 married2mj, Dec 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2010
    just got an oz of some low dank in NY for $330

i got it fronted to me tho so it was a little more expensive

8. Never bought mids or schwag so idk.

But 200-250 for dank
    And 280-310 for med grade top dankity dank

9. 400 for an ounce. You might be able to see higher prices than that even in certain markets.

I think maybe in places where marijuana is semi-legal the price might be less because of the dispensaries.

10. About $200 to $250 for an ounce of dank.
    If you know the right people, if your lucky you can get dank for half that.

11. Im paying like 1550 a Half, for some of the best kush in my area thats a lil less then $200 a o

12. Not if you have the right connect... I lived in NY my whole life.