Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much is in a dub?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by venomblade, Jun 30, 2011.

1. I've only smoked 3x, and I always got it through friends and I don't know how to tell quality but I definitely got high all 3 times. I had the hardest time finding a dealer but I finally found one going through my friends brother as a middleman. So i'd give him the money and he'd get the weed from his dealer, I trust the guy( my friend's bro) so i know he won't fuck me over... but the dealer sells in dubs and I just want to know how much should i expect in the bag? I don't have a way of weighing it either. Like will it last me a weekend? Someone help a weed noob like me thx :)

2. 3-4g mids
    1g high end

It should last you the weekend

3. It should last you if you barely smoke. Dubs lasted me like a day haha. Just pick up zips.

4. He's got no tolerance though

5. I'm also very noobish on the terms lol so go easy on me :p

6. Where do you live? $20 gets me 1.8-2g+... and in oregon i can get an eighth of dank outdoor for 20 :D (pretty sure im going to get a 80/half oz)

I guess if you live anywhere east of the mississippi or next to it you will be paying 15/g+... 10/g in the Rockies/Northwest

7. I'm in new jersey.

8. Yeah same here lol. But my tolerance is on the lower side so i only smoke a whole dub in a day when i've got that whole day and at least next morning free. Other than that it'll last me a couple of days.

9. AH, didn't see that. Yeah have fun paying 20/g all day... every day... start saving up and spend 60/eighth since that's the going rate as far as i know over there on the East Coast :rolleyes:

I dont understand how some people can afford smoking on the East Coast... i had to pay 60/eighth (Very Dank Medical from a patient who was a dick to me because i broke his lawn mower haha) for a few months and my bank account was almost wiped :(

10. $20 worth of weed.

11. haha you are knowledgable. Its 10/g here in the seattle area, but thats a rough estimate. A dub is still usually 1.7.

12. aw yeah man 425 for life! Yeah in issaquah if you know a good dealer, you can get 2 gram dubs, but usually it's about 1.7 like you said. Hell, one time i got a fucking quarter ounce for 20, i swear my dealer had to have been really fucked up. the shit lasted 2 weeks, and i smoked from it 2-3 times a day :hello: ! unfortunately i haven't been able to get in contact with her again, it was through a friend :(

13. yeah man, 425 for the motherfucking win... i have some buddies that used to live in THE tightest condo near issaquah... sammamish bluffs haha. Right next to Lake Sammamish.

last summer i went to seattle for hempfest... ended up buying an 80/q of Northern Lights x Blueberry. Very dank... organic and outdoor

Im going to Seattle next week... flying out in EXACTLY a week... not even kidding 6:30 is when we take off for Portland (picking up a jetta down there and heading up to seattle to visit my friend(s))

My buddy in oregon might be in portland that day so i will hit his ass up and get a half oz for $80... then my buddy in seattle can get me dank for $60-70/q

14. I get about an oz.

15. will you be here for hempfest? If you are it would be fun to run into anyone from this forum there.

16. aw man it's that bad on the east coast? Damn i need to move lol.

17. Nah, i live in upstate NY and here its 35/eighth 20/dub but fer good shit usually its 30/dub 45/eigth
    in NYC its like 20 a g sometimes in ghettoass places

18. A dub is usually 4g's of reg.
    or like, a dimes worth of high grade..

19. Im in north jersey, 20/g is the way here. Save for q it runs for 100 thats for shwag, mids, beasters, and dank. The best thing about the q is you save 40 dollars!

20. dub=fucking 8th= 3.5g's of w/e the price just changes. Ik this will be flammed but that's how it's always been for me.