Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much is hashish in the uk

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by spawncrash, Dec 29, 2010.

1. How much is hash going in the uk for? How much is 1 gram and 2 gram etc?

cheers :D

2. Usually I pay the same as I would for bud, which ranges from being 20£ for 2.5-3g or 10 for 1.5g

3. srsly? shit man thats sick. Here in the states its difficult to even find hash

4. I pay £30 for weighed out quarter of some high grade squishy black and 35 for strong pollen hash

5. Where I live in Brighton I pay £135 for an oz for Afghani black. It's the nicest hash I've ever smoked, and still has the gold seal on it :smoke:
    But for standard hash, I would say the average price where I live would be around £100-£120 for an oz.
    I have very good connections when it comes to dealers, so I might be getting my hash a little cheaper than most.

Hope you found this useful man

6. In Europe hash is far easier to come by, where I live in england I can get hash just as easily as bud. I have some french friends and I also know an italian dude at uni and they only smoke hash back home.