How much is half an ounce??

Discussion in 'General' started by Anjolina, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Where I live a gram is $10. A quarter is $40-$45. I want to get a half ounce, but since it’s in bulk it should be cheaper. Roughly how much should I expect? I don’t want to ask my dealer without getting another opinion, just so he doesn’t try to rip me off when I ask “how much?” And so I’m not surprised when he tells me the price.
    Let me know!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Weed costs roughly the same here In the UK £10 a gram or £50 a Q.. a half will cost you £90/£100 depending where you go

3. Well in store grams $11-19 and 1/8 $35-60 so a half would be $130-240
    On the street $80-100 is normal for very good to great but I have seen it go for as low as $70 here and there
    But I'm a Dab man right now so in store only $50-60 a gram low for 80%ish THC
    On the street when their around if at all $25-50 ?THC but know where close to store level dabs.

4. Bulk prices don’t count at my dealer till over an ounce for sure.

Usually $150-170 ounce

A half is typically still 90-100$

Canadian

5. Menu - One Love Beach Club
    Local dispensary.
    $40 for 3.5 grams.
    28g as low as $120
    Street prices tend to be 20-30% lower but tend to be Mexican ditch weed.
    BNW

6. Outside the dispensary i would never pay more than 80

7. I got a half yesterday for 30. Chemdawg #4 still haven’t tried it yet though

8. Daaamn that a good ass price thats impressive

9. You consider a 1/2 bulk? Wow. I don't consider bulk anything less than a qp.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. I usually pay $70 but I haven't bought one since I started by oil cartridges.

11. Comparing prices and ignoring quality won't get you anywhere but you're talking about the same pot so if you like the grams for $10, offer $100 and see what he says. My local dispensaries don't give discount for quantity as foolish as that sounds.

12. 14 grams of cannabis can run anywhere from $60 to $150 typically depending on the seller(black mart or legal) and, quality of course.

13. I pay the higher end unfortunately than most of y'all at 120-140 a half for good stuff.... ):

14. Everyone has a different opinion on bulk. Some wouldn't even consider a Qp as bulk