Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much is g13??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hazehandler420, Feb 7, 2009.

1. I live in GA and im wonderin how much g13 is per gram???

2. Search around. Different people have different prices. Around here I can get about 1.8 for $20.

3. thanks and wat about som god bud

4. g13 is good shit so is god bud AT MOST pay 20/g not over that i get it for 10-15/g but i live in cali and idk out of state prices

5. Kurty did u make that pic?
    its tool as!
    dude it faking rapes

6. ONE HUNDRED... BILLION....... DOLLARS!!!

[​IMG]

lol, by the way you are talking I can guarantee you that you will not get "g13"

and as for prices, there are millions of threads about prices. most areas are 10-20 dollars a gram.. as for weight, everywhere is different. and no, we dont know where you can get weed either

7. really dude i just moved to GA from tx i no how much my green is just not down here

8. Haha, i like to show off our oregon prices too

9. G13 does not have a set price, no strain has a set price. It all depends on the quality of the individual batch.

IE, nobody can answer your question.

If its high quality, it should be around 20 a gram.