Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much is enough?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by micelanious, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Hey blades, been a while since I've been around but I'm back in need of some help.

It's the first time I've made edibles in a long time, and the first time I'm caring about how much each serving gives as I may be attempted to relocate some of my edibles to other homes.

I'm making half O into some butter, and I want to know how many qualitiy servings could I get from that. I would rather make them more expensive, but one gets you where you wanna go than cheap but anyone with any tolerance has to eat 2 to really feel it.

Thanks blades, keep toking.

2. Firstly i think we would have to know what you plan on making because different measurements are called for different things.

3. I have made some really great single serving bhang using as little as a gram or two of high quality bud. i'm not sure if that helps but i think you can work with very little if you need to. good luck bro :smoke:

4. too much is never enough.

5. oh snap, i'm pretty blowed and i think i answered a different question than the one you were asking but bhang is very tasty and elevating either way haha