Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much is enough to make QWISO?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoneymcfade, Feb 6, 2014.

1. I was wondering how much is really "enough" to make QWISO? I only recently found out about this method and I'd like to try it, but I dont want to make it if I only have enough stems n shit to yield like .2 you know? 

I know the guide used about a quarter oz of trimmings, so I figure somewhere around there is good, but if I feel like making it before I've accumulated that much, what would be a good enough amount to make the yield worth it?

Also, throwing in a bit of shake or nugs would theoretically increase my yield because more trichomes right? Sorry if these are dumb questions, but any help would be totally appreciated. :smoke:

2. figure around 10-15% return.

3. Ah, okay! Awesome, thanks man

4. #4 AuhMayZing, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014
    A quarter will give you a pretty decent amount. you can always have a couple runs with the same bud aswell.
    (of course the quality lessens each time)

I'd start with at least an eighth (or even a gram if you're uncomfortable about messing up)

5. I figured an eighth was about the minimum i would try it with.

Awesome! Those were basically the two answers I was looking for. You guys rock :smoke:  

6. idk....a g worth is probably gonna be nearly uncollectable when you account for loss. best case you end up with a single dab