Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much Is bud in your area

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lemonkush420, Jan 23, 2012.

1. I was wondering how much it cost you guys to buy an eighth of dank in your area. Here it is about 30 pounds for an eighth

2. i get hooked up by a grower for mad cheap LEGIT hybrid nugs

1/8 $65

oz $440

3. you got me. i sold my camera for money to buy weed

4. he also hooks up this dank sativa strain called Victory Pussy

60/eigth
    480/oz

5. ^another made up fairy tale strain for another sucker. 65$ for an 8th? Your getting ripped and I don't care what location you are.

6. 1/8 of dank is $50 - $55 here

7. its not a bad deal at all considering my last dealer was $65/eight, and my dealer before that was $55/eighth.

before that i used to buy some shit reggies for $190/oz

not amazing but wayy better than most can say.

8. #8 Delluhsion, Jan 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2012
    DANK
    $10=.4-.6 grams
    $15=1-1.2 grams
    $50=3.5 grams
    $90-100=7 grams

MIDS
    $5=1 gram
    $20-30=3.5 grams
    $40=7 grams

9. maybe if you live in california where the weed grows on trees.. but that cannot be expected everywhere.

10. MIDS

haha I don't buy that shit!

'DANK' (best I can find)
    1 gram - $20

1/8th - $40-55 depending on how much my guy paid

1/4th - $90-110

1/2 - $180-200

oz - $300-330

I am not particularly well-connected nor have I ever went through an effort to be, really. This is the prices around here if you 'know a guy' who will not rip you off, but is still trying to make a buck. I think that's fair as I used to get ripped the fuck off pretty often.

11. dank is usually 60 an 1/8 around here....got a hook up who gets it to me for 45. 320 and ounce of dank......otherwise its over 400 usually which is rip off

12. The mids are mostly reggies(dirt weed) but sometimes my dealer would give me some poorly grown purple haze.

13. i get my mids for like 3.25 a gram

14. The dankest weed you can get in California, at least in my area is $240 an oz.
    Got an o of some strawberry kush at that price.

15. Mids- 100$ an O

High Grade- 60$ and 8th

Of course I'm about to get a new hook up with low prices, I can't wait.

16. Currently I'm running at

$50 -1/8
    $100 - 1/4
    $180 - 1/2
    $300 - $320 - 1

This varies from high-mids to dank.

17. [quote name='"reggie221"']

maybe if you live in california where the weed grows on trees.. but that cannot be expected everywhere.[/quote]

Hahha those arent even close to cali prices, they more like half of that for the best shit

18. An ounce is about 415 USD here in Hong Kong...

Edit: street price, that is... no medicinal marijuana here :(

19. haha ignorance

20. Seems strange that 7 single grams would be cheaper than a 1/4 Oz.:confused: