Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much is an ounce?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hubba, Oct 3, 2010.

1. I've never really bought more than $60 with friends, seperate baggies, so I don't know how much it was.

Back to my question, how much is an ounce of bud?

Even give some statistics if you can

Like, how much for schwag, mids, dank. Thanks for the help guys, sorry for the noob post :[

2. It depends where your at and who you know.

Regs/Mids

80-120 Ounce

300-400 QP

Dank

Quarter 70-120

Half 130-220

260-420 (Average 325-375) Ounce

These are average prices, assuming you dont have really legit connections.

3. Hey don't worry about it, we were all noobs at one point!:smoke: But an ounce (28g) can be many different prices depending on where you are. Here in Ontario, Canada an ounce usually goes for around $160-200 ( for me it's $170 for regular). If you want mids you'd be looking at $190-220 and around $220-240 for top quality:D

4. hey man. How much and O costs depends on three main things. Where you live, quality of the bud, and the people you know. If you know the people who sell most likely they will be able to hook you up with some better prices. In south texas here on the prices. Shwag is real cheap because of the border and dank more expensive than other areas.

shwag O - 40-50$
    mids O - 80-120$
    dank O - 20-25 $ a gram so anywhere from 180 + depending on strain

dank O - 20-25 $ a gram so about

5. around northern virginia---
    mids 100-150
    dank 400-500

shits wackk..cant wait to move to cali

6. For the record its 28.5 grams in an ounce. Most the guys I know round to 29 though. I pay about 250 an ounce for dank here in Colorado. Mids, about 100, but I don't smoke mids.

7. You honestly felt it necessary to correct me by .5 Ryan? hahah yes an ounce is known to be 28-29 grams. 28 is more common here though... But if you want to be super specific an ounce is 28.35 (rounding to 28.4) grams precisely.

8. Jersey, mids, 130 easy.

9. Outdoor: 100-120
    Indoor/M39: 140-150 (i'm paying 120-125)
    Exotic: 180-200

10. Sounds like a legit connect dude.

11. Thanks guys :hello: