Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much is an ounce from the dispensary?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by soserious, Jul 27, 2012.

1. For medical patients on average how much do you pay for a zip? My main guy (not really a dealer. Hes my friend. But he knows several growers and has his card so he usually supplies me free of cost) Anyway he told me zips are like 280 for the good stuff. And like 150 if you want some bammer thats probably been sifted for hash. But other kids i know tell me dispensaries sell good shit for 150.
    I'm just trying to get the biggest bang for my buck. And i would rather go through the dispensary then a grower. Since i've had bad experiences with growers selling weed thats wet/improperly cured. Then getting mad when you tell them you aren't gonna buy it. But the shit i get from the dispensary is usually on point.

2. There's dispenseries with their menus online. Most I've seen is $280/oz.

3. thanks. Just googled and got a menu of my local dispensary. He was right they are selling ounces for 250. Would be cheaper to go through a grower.

4. yeah my bro has a med card but gets it on the street w/out. taxes and just as dank and about 60$ cheaper

5. Taxes?

They have overhead like any business, just like with a dealer it's popped through different hands and the price has moved up and up..

It depends on where, dispensaries vary greatly..

280 for top shelf is about the going rate at a GOOD spot in so cal, I've smoked plenty of street weed and none of it has come close except for some green thumby types that have let me toke off their stash.

Top shelf isn't the end all be all, I don't care about having top shelf unless my tolerance is where I'm getting high off like nothing. You can get dank for cheaper, but that top of the top isn't like wackily overpriced except in certains areas/spots where everything seems to be absurd. If you want the best of the best it's going to be a little more, makes sense..

6. $200-$250 here.

7. whats highest amount a dispensary will sell at once?

8. free up to 250 (and thats outlandish pricing in boulder)

some places offer free ounces to sign them on as a caregiver n shit hahaha

but... i dunno ive gotten plenty of 150 oz bud that was fire... course the 175-220 shit is the best, and anything above 220 is priced because it has a "special name" and i refuse to buy a name

9. Here in Colorado, unless you got a "special" recommendation when getting your med card, 2 oz's of useable material is the most you can buy... so you cant go in and buy 2 oz's of weed, then a half oz of hash or anything... 2 oz's total without the special rec

10. In Montana, Washington, Colorado and Oregon- 175-200$
    Cali- 280-350.
    Fuck Cali (in regards to that, anyway).

11. Probably a few zips. I forget exactly how much it says on my friends card. But i'm pretty sure it says he can have like almost a pound or something. But the dispensaries not gonna sell you a pound at a time.

12. I pay 190/zone for the best weed in colorado (and country), but I could get some for 150 that's not as potent and probably cured too long, to the point of crumbling to dust if you sit on your bag. And the taste and smell is faint.

Here in the springs, you get member pricing on your first visit. After that, you have to pay non member price which is another $30 per oz (tax included).

13. I get a buy one get one free 200 dollar ounce every month from my dispensary. It is great and the bus is the dankest I've had! :smoke:

14. [quote name='"MoneyBags420"']whats highest amount a dispensary will sell at once?[/quote]

2 ounces unless you have a doctor write why you need more.