How Much Is An Eighth?

Discussion in 'General' started by kevzila, May 12, 2014.

1. #1 kevzila, May 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2014
    basically the title.. I live in Cali and my friend is selling an eighth of top shelf (super silver haze) for 60 dollars. Is this a rip off?  i thought it was only 35 dollars

but isn't a gram of top shelf like 17 dollars

2. two sixteenths

3. yea if youre in cali thats a terrible deal

4. You're getting fucked with no lube. I'm in California as well and an eighth of the dankest of kush should be $40 max.

5. 60 for 3.5 g in cali isa rip!! You sure hes a friend?

I refuse to pay 60 and im an in illegal state

6. Hahahahaha you should write a discaimer saying that you are a noob to smoking so i dont troll your thread.

An 8th is 28 grams.....hahahahahahaha

fuck I cant help it people are so fuckin dumb on this forum hahahahahahaha

I learned in 5th grade math that an ounce had 28 grams. So an 8th of an ounce is 3 and a half grams. $60 on the street for an 8th of dank sounds about right. I can get it delivered to my door for $50.

7. Yeah if you live in Humbolt county. I live in L.A. county it averages around $50

8. I paid 60 an 8th on cali streets for years. Everyone did. Now every stoner in the state either has a med card or uses a friend's med card to get weed. Street dealers are rare in cali now.

• Like Like x 2
  9. #9 dankness420, May 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2014
    Depends who you know, I pay $35 in Canada.

Edit: I mean $30...I buy by the ounce though.

10. If you're paying $60 for an eighth in cali then you're definitely getting fucked.

11. Dude I live in fucking ARIZONA where any amount is a felony, and I still get $60 quarters of dank.

12. 3.5 gs man the cost depends on where you live it's $30 here

13. 1/8 of a nugget of marijuana. It can range from the size of a mint to the size of a tire.

14. 3.5 g

$30-40

• Like Like x 1
  15. Lol I wouldn't pay 60 an 8th and I'm from NJ. And that shit is expensive out here.

He isn't your friend

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  16. 60 for 3.5 grams here in Virginia for fire.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. $60 for an eighth isnt unheard of in southern cali, im in LA and have seen 8ths on the street for about $60 near the beginning of the medical bud craze, prices have gone down considerably in recent years.

However i have seen 8ths at the med shop for about $40-50 top shelf, however they do have deals along with that for example " buy an 8th of this crazy monkey penis kush for $50 and get one or two eights (pre weighed) for free"

so yea id feel like kicking myself in the balls if i bought a single street 8th for $60