Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much is an 1/8th?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokeTruck, Aug 24, 2009.

1. PIcs would be cool. I smoke alot but ive never got an 8th.
    Also, Is 60 for an 8th of orange kush good (I live in florida)

2. #2 Motza, Aug 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2009
    An eighth is an eighth of an oz, and comes out to roughly 3.5 grams. 60 is kinda high, but if it's really orange kush then I'd pay it.

3. No pics on hand...and to be honest it varies depending on the density of the nug. But 60 an 8th is the highest you should ever pay within reason. And street names for bud don't mean jack shit unless you know the grower or maybe a middleman or two down the line. So if you think that's some primo bud you're toking on...then yeah that's fine.

4. I'll do you one better. Boing!

5. I lol'd.

6. You smoke a lot but have never bought an eight? man.... exactly how much "a lot" means? lol.... And yeah, its 3.5g. Theres a sticky for amounts and shit like that, look it up.

7. Well I have another question would getting an 8th of the dank ass shit i get be better than getting an ounce of reggs for 50?

8. Maybe.. Just maybe. hahahah

ps. it was a halfoz of dank vs oz of regs.

9. [​IMG]

^^^this

10. An 1/8[an eigth of an ounce] is 3.5 grams