Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much is a waste?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JesusGreen, Oct 4, 2009.

1. I haven't really seen this asked so I thought I'd ask it myself as I haven't been able to find a decent answer elsewhere. In a pipe or bong, how much is too much to smoke?

I'm just wondering because with the dank I have right now, 0.3g sends me far far into the realms of stoned-ness. Much further than a 1.5g joint of the previous dank I used to get would. I have around 2g left, and the 4.2g I originally bought has lasted me a week, so I call that a record, given that I've smoked every day. I was thinking about blowing it all tonight or over two days, but I'd like to know in advance, will it get me proportionately higher or would I be better off making it last another week? :p

2. honestly like a good .3 or .4 in a bong will get me very stoned but its always good to just sit around with buddies and pack a few extra bowls just to put you in that special place

3. id say just smoke until you feel what you want then stop.

proportions are fucking stupid anyway :)

4. well, the longer you don't smoke the higher you will be when you do so,so ..yeah..

i would just smoke it now,but not all of it,well when i smoke 1 bowl,i end up smoking another .then another..hm...just w8 a week:laughing:

5. true, everyones different, people are getting way to technical with weed nowadays.

buy it, smoke it, enjoy it.

6. Haha true. I'm just asking because this is the longest a bag has lasted me since I first started smoking back when I rolled tiny ass joints that were 90% tobacco 10% weed.

I've also been kind of tempted to just roll a huge joint with all of it since I'm a major joint lover - but since I've seen how much a pipe can save me, I know I'll regret it after. Hah, I always find it hard to choose how much to smoke and when to smoke my weed because as it is some weeks I'll be able to buy a lot, others none, and others barely any.

7. 90% tobacco! thats an insane amount. i try to put abit less then half of the joint of tobacco but i usually smoke blunts if i want a spliff.

smoke half in a pipe and roll some joints:wave: worth it! get high multiple times.

8. I'm a perfectionist with my joints now though, it has to be a nice big 1-1.5g joint at least these days, and all pure, no tobacco. So sadly if I make a joint I'll either have none or very little left. Hmm, decisions decisions ;)

9. it all depends on your tolerance. don't commit to smoking a certain amount. smoke until u feel good. i remember there was a time where i would always commit to smoke a certain amount and i would always get stoned(not wanting to do anything but sit there and be high), now i might light a bowl, and see how i feel, and depending on that decide if i should smoke again

10. Since you have dank bud just smoke out of the pipe until you get lifted. Like three fat bawls gets the job done right.

11. Yep, as said above. Don't smoke amounts, just smoke until you forget to smoke more. If I can remember to pick up my joint or bong im not high enough.

12. ^This is my method as well. Great minds my friend, great minds................