Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much is a lot?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Blaze4Peace, Apr 4, 2013.

1. How much does someone have to smoke to be considered a heavy weed smoker?

I feel like I don't smoke a lot but I think I obviously do because I toke 2-3 times per day on average

2. Yeah, I'd consider you a heavy smoker. I'd say anyone who smokes daily is a heavy smoker

3. I smoke enough to be high from dawn to dusk

4. I smoke 3-4 times per week what does that make me?

5. Can't think of the word I want, but an average smoker? Not sure what word I wanna use, not heavy, but not quite casual either. There is an in between word, but I can't come up with it right now

6. I smoke a little over a quarter a day by myself when I'm not consuming edibles, good shit huh, Maroke?:smoking:

7. If you haven't had a sober day in 3 months you smoke a lot

8. Moderate

9. if you are high a majority of the day, your a heavy smoker. If you stole money to get weed, your heavy smoker. If you smoke a bowl then say your not high, your a heavy smoker. Lol we could make a thing out of this.

10. I think a heavy smoker is someone who smokes more than 2 grams a day, I personally only smoke 1,wish I could do 2

11. Ya I think of those amounts like more than a gram or two a day heavy. It's crazy how people smoke so much :p

12. i smoke like a gram of hash a day my friends all say im a stoner but what ever its not like i have anything better to do

13. If you steal to get high you are on a bad trip.

14. Straight up this

15. I've been smoking a 20 bag almost every day for the past two years since I got myself a stoner girlfriend. I smoke too much, way too much.

16. More than twice a day is heavy. I used to smoke 3 times a day back in college but I started to turn into a burnout. Wake and bake, bake after class, before bed, couldn't get no homework down. Once end of night now. And people that burn through an 1/8 on their own in less than 3 days too.

17. Depends more on the quantity smoked versus the number of sessions....

I have around 10-20 sessions a day.
    But my sessions are just snaps spread out through the day.

Do I consider myself a heavy toker?
    Quite the contrary!
    I smoke far less than I did in my younger days...

18. On a t break now but my norm is 1 gram a day, almost always in one session though so it's not like I'm high for half the day, just a few good hours in the middle when there's nothing to do.

19. #19 iluvnugz, Apr 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2013
    I need to tbreak. I just smoked a whole gram to myself from the bong

20. I've never even tried taking a t break lol. How long after your t break do you regain a high tolerance again?