Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much is a half quad

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazed4dayz, Jan 22, 2011.

1. How much is a half quad? in grams.

2. an eighth

oh sorry didn't see the entire question 3.5 grams

3. Eighth-3.5 grams

4. Most likely theyre referring to a half quarter which is 3.5 grams, unless a quad means something else by which i have no idea but i'd say 3.5 grams thats a pretty standard amount

5. 56 grams or around there. Thats if by mean quad you mean quarter pound and half of that is 2 o's which is around 56 grams

6. Lol.

Nah, just asking cause I'm pickin up from a middle man friend of mine, cause all my hookups are dry. No1 ever said half quad or quads to me so yeah, getting some nice high mids for 40.

7. in case u were wondering. 40 for an 8th of good high mids isnt a bad deal at all

8. Mids are mids, 40 sucks

9. UPDATE:
    I got it, guy asked for 50 instead just in case, i told him he told me it was 40, hes got another 10 from me =50. i got the bud. so then i said ok then it better be worth 50 k. he said yeah man, go ski it out, if its wrong, ill just pay you back. so i said alright and e z. went on my way. went to toker's house, tried it and god...was it magical. very nice.

btw its a HUGE NUG.

PROBLEM IS I DOTN HAVE A SKI/SCALE.

So how do i make 1, buying 1 is not an option b/c the weather is real bad, freezing (canada) and yeah...im not bussing.

how do i make a scale?

10. MAGIC

actually...u can't, not one that would measure out to grams.

11. OK at first i was about to have a good joke about you making a scale but i got to thinking and its rather simple....though still gonna be difficult

1ml of water weighs 1 gram

3.5 ml of water weigh 3.5 grams

you need:

[​IMG]

and

[​IMG]

this is still ridiculous though and more just for shits and giggles which if the weed is good you shouldnt need ;) my advice

roll up a nice fat joint and forget about such trivial shit,, even if it is a rip et it sliiiiiiiiiide this time :)

12. ...no

13. #14 clos3tgrow3r, Jan 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2011
    lol ask for advice on something nearly impossible and then shoot it down :rolleyes:

14. That was a fantastic idea though. You have quite the problem solving skills.