Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Is A Dub To You?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Super Nova, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Well, I just picked up a dub from a new guy! My old guy's gone! But anyways, it's amazing, AMAZING weed. He gave me a small amount though. How much do you guys normally get for $20?

Attached Files:

2. There's multiple meanings for a dubsack depending on who you are talking to.

It can either be:

$10 worth of weed

or

A Half-eighth

or whatever the hell your definition is:confused:

3. Doesnt look like a dub honestly lol. And I always just ask my guy for a 20 sack, but he gives like 2.5. Whenever I buy a half dub for 30$, he gives like 2.5 too.. so it's like uhm..

4. dub = 1/8th

5. In Dallas, a dub is about 4 grams of mids.

We just call $20 of dank a g (for obvious reasons)

6. #6 chopped suey, Nov 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2011
    Dub should weigh around a gram, slightly more if he's hooking you up and it's dank. It looks like a g maybe slightly skinny but the pic sucks it's in a pill bottle, pic it sitting by a quarter

7. It looks like a gram to me.

8. To me "dub" just means double of a dime, which is $10. I don't know how much marijuana I would get for $20, since I get all my marijuana for free.

9. Dub to me = $20.

10. Should be 4 decent bowls

11. I would expect about 4X that much for the price.

12. dub is 20 dollars so in toronto dub is 2 grams and other places dub is only 1 gram

13. [quote name='"Forked Up"']I would expect about 4X that much for the price.[/quote]

Where do you live?!

14. In the nj/ny area a dub is a twenty and that translates to a gram although it's really common to see .8 as a dub bag. That's why buyin by the dub around here makes little sense unless u smoke seldom

15. A little better pic.

Attached Files:

16. 20 bucks of mid (5Gs)

A G of crónic

17. [quote name='"Mseven"']20 bucks of mid (5Gs)

A G of crónic[/quote]

Damn!

18. From 1.5 to 4gs, depending on the person and the quality. I never bought dirt weed or shake though, you could probably get like a half for 20.

19. [quote name='"Super Nova"']

Damn![/quote]

I know

20. I live in nj and a dub is $20 and its a "gram". i say gram because you're more likely to get .6-.8. Thats why I do everything I can to try and pick up weight and not dubs