Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much is a dub compared to an eighth?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by followurblyss, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Exactly, a dub is not a certain amount weed
    it is simply just what you get for 20 bucks

Ex: My dubs are usually around 1.7 or 1.8 and other people get like 1.5. But both of our sacks are considered dubs

2. Generally a dub means a $20 sack, which amount of bud varies with location/quality.

An eighth is 3.5gs, which has a different price depending on location/quality

3. usually an 1/8th is two dubs and a dime cause you pay 50

dubs- 20$
    dimes: - 10$

4. I second this as well!

Here our dimes are 3 grams, and the dubs are 6. That's for reggie/mids though. The price/weight changes when you start talking about higher grade shit. Like, I can't expect to get a dub of dro weighing 6 grams for 20$, y'know?

5. A lot of dealers will give discounts the more you buy. So a G might cost 10, but hell give you 3.5 for 20. a dub is just another way to say two Grams.

6. #26 CjX, Apr 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2009
    Round here you can get mids $20/8th, so they are roughly the same thing.

Some people only give you 2 grams which is around a 16th

This isn't entirely true.

Some dealers don't understand the concept of buying in bulk and how it helps them, so they don't give discounts either way.

But I can guarantee you no regular dealer is going to go from $10/Gram to $20/8th as a "hook up"

It's more like if it was $5 a gram, and $30 get's you a 4th.

A 4th is 7 and change and $30 at $5 a gram is only 6.

That the types of discounts you would be seeing in bulk buys. Not something like that ^

7. No shit dude you knew what I was trying to say I can't fucking stand people like you that are so quick to jump on people over a mistake.

Use some fucking common sense.

8. if you have 60 dollars, get yourself either a shitload of mids, or an 8th or so of dank.

9. Naww guys, where I come from a dub is 3.5 grams and can set u back $60 if it's dank. It changes whereever ur hookups are though. Know ur location so u dnt get screwed. Happy tokin :)

10. old thread is old