Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much is a "cut?"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 422blazin, Feb 22, 2012.

1. I was told that I can get a cut off a guy for $40. I've already tried it but haven't bought any and it's pretty potent. So is a cut an eighth?

2. Hahahahahah ok.

3. #3 valivannis, Feb 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2012
    I've never heard of a "cut" before. But for fourty bucks it sounds like you may be getting an 1/8th.

4. Never heard of it.

5. ask him... be like, whats a cut?

6. A cut is normally an eighth.

7. ^ an eighth is a lot more likely, unless you live in north korea or sometihng.

Who pays forty bucks for a bag thats less than 2 grams? forty bucks should get you at least an eight and more likely over 4 grams

edit: fuck ninjad twice, im responding to valivannis

8. Lol wut

9. a cut? sounds sketchy as fuck

10. Hope to jebus you get more than half 1/8th for 40.

11. First time I have heard this slang.. sounds weird.

12. When I hear kids/dealers use retarded rapper vocabulary I literally turn around and walk away.

13. I hadn't heard of it either. Good advice though. Ill find out what he means soon.

14. What are you cutting?

15. I wish you people would only buy off legitimate dealers and not the wannabe rapper types.

Quality would definitely go up.

16. I have heard of slice before to describe an eighth, might be the same term as cut?

17. Isn't a cut usually in reference to, you know... the yeyo.

18. I'm not sure how terminology proves that the dealer isn't legitimate and a wanna be rapper. This is the only guy I've got in a small town though, so if quality and prices are good, I don't really care what he calls it.

19. Thats one i've never heard.

That's meaning alot as many ghetto-thug dealers as i've known in my life.

Unless you are talking about another type of cut product:eek: