Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much is a bubbler?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by chuka420, Mar 17, 2009.

1. i wanted a new piece but didnt know the price.:smoking:

2. Depends where you get it and what company makes it and the size and quality of it.

But I would never pay more than $35 for a bubbler.

If I'm just getting a bubbler I don't see any reason to get it from a commerical company like roor or phx; if they even make bubblers? I just get a nice cheap one that does the same trick hha

3. I bought my mini-bubbler for 20 bucks,
    but most bubblers are more, it really depends..

4. Because every bubbler in the world is the same price...

$369,020.

5. But seriously, most run around $50.

They are actually quite pricey because they are smaller and harder to blow. Cheap bubbler would probably be like $30, good one like $90, and epic one for like $300.

6. My friend just got a nice clear one that was about 4" tall for $10 from the Atlantic City boardwalk.

Also, last summer I bought this chubbler for $30 from atlantic city:

[​IMG]

7. I bought my double bubbler for $55 and it is awesome.

8. yea, i thought it was a little steep too but its really thick and heavy so i figured its worth it, ive dropped it off my desk and it landed on the metal base and didnt even crack.

9. it really depends where you go... I haven't seen a small bubbler under 20 bucks... most are around 40-50 bucks, usually.