how much is a box of tools worth about

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dkronnagel, Jun 9, 2009.

1. if these tools are not yours, which i assume because you don't know shit and seem half retarded, I hope you get the shit beat out of you fucking thief

2. Yet, it's also a MAGICAL toolbox that WONT collapse upon itself even though it weighs more than the average car.

3. Wisdom^, I never have seen my dad so pissed as when I fucked with his tools.

4. you're gonna get a hammer upside the head.

leave someones tools alone, they are expensive, and 5x epensive brand new for good ones. The guy fucking put his hard earned money into tools to fix other problems which his hard earned money has purchased. You on the other hand, are nothing more than a theif who likes to sell the hard earned mans objects so you yourself can benefite slightly at the cost of another.

gtfo of GC, stealing isn't cool and should be punishable by death.

5. I've never even seen my mom so mad after I broke her monkey wrench trying to fix my bike.

6. this.

7. Is it like the one from home alone? haha!:D

8. tools and toolboxes are some rediculously expensive shit. im a auto major and i got one and all my friends too. id say it wouldnt be uncommon to spend 10,000 for a big roll around box with name brand tools... (snap on, matco, mac)

9. Wow!
    Cool lynch mob dynamic! Death to the thief!!
    love that shit!

(actually tho...its not really that impossible that there are other explanations.....especially if we had to all hang our heads in shame for killing an innocent man.)
    1. His Gramma may have died and left a "box of tools".
    2.He or a family member may have recently puchased a terrific used auto, and incredibly found a box of tools in the trunk.....
    3. he may have recently purchased a used farmhouse or rural property and found that one of the sheds or outbuildings remarkably enough, had a box of tools left behind!

Nahhhh....fuck that.....finish him!:cool:

10. yeah really... he never said he was stealing, one person asked if he did and from then on everyone assumed he stole them.

just like gab said maybe a relative passed and he inherited them. Its not that impossible, it actually happened to me a couple months ago. My grandfather passed and I cleared out his workshop, he was kind of a handyman, and he literally had hundreds upon hundreds of tools in there.

11. my dads van got stolen by a latino work crew one day while he was at work..(we knew because someone spotted them and was like...that looks like joes van, but there's some mexican driving it)....cops found it in a strip club parking lot with a dead battery.

They forgot their tool belts, and a couple of toolboxes. We kept what we wanted and sold the rest of their shit on ebay...you wouldnt believe how much snap-on and sears tools sell for....made around $1000 off those assholes.

12. Great story!:smoke:

13. who ever said stuff about matco. I know matco distrubtors, they are making a killing selling them tool boxes and beef jerkey. but snap on and mac tools sucks ass.

14. #35 gabb, Jun 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2009
    Ummmm, well........ no-one else mentioned Matco.
    Would you like fries and a side of English to go with that?:smoke:

15. its fucked up stealing tools from hard working contractors