Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much is a 10?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mlrock, Feb 12, 2011.

1. So I'm planning on blazing tonight with a friend who's much more experienced. He said that I could throw down a 10 and that he'd throw in the other half. I'm not totally sure what a 10 is in grams. Can anybody tell me how much he means that I should get?

2. If your normal price is 20/g for dank, it's most likely going to be .5g.

3. dank

$20= 1 gram

Mids

$10= 1 gram
    $20 = 2-3.5 grams depending on the dealer

4. Depends on your location. I get a gram of dank for 10 but elsewhere it could be 15-20 bucks a gram for dank.

5. ^
    This be correct...

6. so funny how weed is now 20 bucks a gram for u kids.

7. depends where you are

Ten in my area gets you a full gram.
    places in the US. are a lot worse...

Ask him

8. :rolleyes:

9. CO its about .7-1g

its hard to get 'skimped' when you only by a 10. Easier when you star buying quads and half zips at a time.

10. 10 gets me anywhere from .3 to 1.0 depending on which dealer i go to...

That .3 is dank though... the 1.0 is low mids.

11. if your going halfs with him u could be getting anthing from 4gs of shitty weed to a gram of dank. No matter what, it will be enough to get you pretty high