How much is a 0.3 of weed? Because im just wandering im curious.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Aidan c, Jul 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Im just wandering im new to this web site

2. I'm surprised you found a deal for less than a gram lol. I usaully buy at least 3.5 grams of bud minimum. On average I buy 7 grams. I also buy 2 grams of oil usually too.

• Like Like x 1
  3. weed about $2.00 per gram

1/3rd of that =.70 cents

worth please ....lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Maybe they meant 3 grams and just don't know math?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. In that case go with the eighth. I usually get those anywhere $15 for mids or $25 for fire or $35 to $40 for top shelf.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Grow your own and you never have to think of such matters ...lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. About a small joint's worth - If not ground up too fine. :ey:

8. well gram is one dollar here so..............

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Like 1$ in canada but idk who gunna sell u that i get a o for 120-150 but must be pricy where u r

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lol where do u live $1 grams ??? Is it Mexican brick lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. lol funny that you say that because I've always felt weird buying at the store and when they add in the tax it always makes it a non-round number an you end up with coins back. My bro works as a bud tender at a dispensary an when they first opened to the public people would come an just do the "give me 20$ worth"

• Like Like x 1
  12. I live in Oregon here the supply is way past the demand low price here is 20 a ounce was tested at 18% thc the 1 dollar a gram was pretty much top shelf big fat buds the 20 ounces small buds but still only 20 dollars and 18% the high price for bud here is 5 dollar a gram

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Wow crazy eh it becomes totally legal here in canada oct 17th recreational legal we allready have medical legal

14. Yea i can Kinda see it in packs just like tobacco and selling for nearly the same price world wide in 10 years or less.

15. Wayyyy past the demand, and this harvest season is already set to beat last years so it could bottom out even more in the next 5 months. We'll be buying 10$ ounces for Christmas! Will almost cost more to have a personal grow.

16. Lolol you are not getting a joint from 0.3 you're crazy , you'll get a good bowl snap

17. Uh sure u can it will just be skinny and on the smaller side. Also a bowl snap with 0.3gs is a waste. You'd get much more out of it by hitting it multiple times, you're just sucking unsmoked weed through the bong otherwise.

18. Prices in Nevada aren't coming down soon or maybe never..There is a never ending supply of tourists that want to get high..More and more native Nevadans (like Moi..LOL) are growing there own due to affordability.
    Dispensary prices can range fro $12-$20 per gram with 1/8s going for up to $50! They seem to cater to smaller purchases these days (I still look thru online menus). GREEDY BASTARDS!

19. Around here I pay 10 for a G of some mids. Lowest ive goten was a bowl pack for two bucks once .its 5 for a .5 so it would be 3 dollars if somebody actually sold a .3.
    Good luck finding someone who does