Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much is 7gs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gonjasaurus Rex, Apr 29, 2011.

1. you can find them at almost any mini mart store usually owned by arabs... also many headshops (place you buy marijuana related products you say you use for tobac) or any smoke shop outlet.. walmart may have one they usually cost 15-20 but i bet if you weigh out dealers sacs infront of them and let them know its not on point you will mak your money back plus some

2. that would be some lows in my area, i just got some pretty good purple in my opinion for 75$. quarter oz aka 7 gs

3. good thing about cheap buds..... means u get to roll more blunts up. usally means a headache to lol

4. green sensimilla mids $35 a quarter,
    dank.. $110 >.<

5. For that price it should be mids, check it out before you hand over your $. If it's actually swag your getting ripped off hard.

6. 7 grams is a quarted, im in far east usa lol and we pay 45-55 for a qtr
    \

7. Sounds like a quarter of some mids or schwag. But don't mind the dank only, elitist mindset present in these forums and with most stoners. If you wanna smoke schwag or mids, go for it. Hell, I still smoke some good mids from time to time, but most of the time I smoke dank.

8. 7gs equals seven grams..... Not that hard to figure out.