Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much is 1/8 of blueberry nug

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hinduhigh, Jan 23, 2010.

1. me from STL and i got 1/8 of blueberry for $60 i feel like i paid a little bit too much for it.

just want to you ur guys prices

if you are from STL i would i like to know what are the prices for it

here are the pics ImageShack -

2. $50-$60, but that's not an eighth. That's more like a gram, at most.

3. I hope the dealer uses your $60 to buy a new scale. :D

4. Yeah $60 would of been fine for the 1/8, if he actually gave you that amount.

5. Never ever buy from that guy again. Don't let your friends either.

6. Im going to be a jerk like the people were to me,

You got ripped for about 45$.

Edit: I cant belive you would buy that!! ROFL
    60 bucks!!!!!!

7. :eek:
    That's not an eighth and it probably isn't Blueberry.
    Find a new dealer.

8. yeah dude, it looks a little light. Look up a pick of some real blueberry. I would continue looking around at pics of different weed and prices so you can see what good weed looks like and what it's worth. Then I would look for a new dealer, if he ripped you off once it won't be the last time, if you continue to use him.

9. That does not look like 1/8.

10. This thread is a joke right? That looks like about 1g of some regs..

Unless of course that isnt the whole "eighth"

11. fuck fuck i knew it he was a new dealer i was trying out, i was so fucking desperate my dealer went dry so fuck i knew it cause his voice was cracking and shit

12. yea thats really short man. srry :/

13. should i fuck him up? his business is going down

14. lol you got ripped off by a pubecent teen? :p

15. Holy shit dude.. you really got played.. was this your first time buying? You should invest in a scale if youre gonna be buying eighths often... hard to eyeball an eighth but that honestly looks like a straight gram

16. he ripped you for at least $40 that doesnt even look like blueberry, fuck his shit up.

17. #17 chronicman00, Jan 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2010
    no dont fuck him up its your own fault for buying a skimp sack.

its like going to mcdonalds, buying a cheeseburger,eating it, and then bitch about how you want your money back.

he gave you a certain amount and you decided to pay sixty bucks. he didnt force you to buy it...its your own fault you cant blame anybody else.you shoulda said something about it before you bought it.

and people saying "its not blueberry" you do know you cant tell the strain by the picture right? it actually might be blueberry since he skimped him short...the dealer probably bought the berry at a high price so hes skimping kids to make his money back.

18. eh its true, i guess its your fault, but thats such a dick move, i would get him fucked up personally, but up to you man, your life not ours. good luck :wave: :smoking:

19. Fuck ya. He ripped you off hard core. Might as well have sold you Oregano...

20. If that is all you got for $60 you got ripped as fuck bro

Since this wasn't your first time buying you should of known what the hell you were getting. Blames on you bro.