Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much in your joint?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Young Buckets, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Hey guys! I wanted to ask how much do you guys put in your joints?

I took some time to see how much I was putting in mine, and with normal sized papers and a filter, I was getting in around .6 with a joint roller. Less than I thought!

2. I never roll a joint under a gram, but that's just personal preference. I roll 1g-1.5g at least.

3. I smoke joints only when given to me, I haven't rolled any of my own weed for a joint in probably 5 years.

When I did, at, least 2 grams? It usually for about 3 or 4 people.

4. How how does a 2g joint get u?

5. It's not much between a group of people. I can't stand joints anyways.

6. I like to use a reeeeealllllyyy small paper, but stuff like a .7 in there. I like em like that. Or a bigger paper and stuff like 2.5 in there if im making enough at the time :)

7. King size slims usually go through 1.5 grams per joint.

8. I roll a joint like once every 3 months, if that. About a g to a g and a half.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I only roll joints with kingsize papers (not much of a joint smoker so when I do smoke them, it's usually for special occasion)
    Probably 60% of the joints I smoke are two kingsizes stuck together then stuffed.
    1 Kingsize: 2-2.5g
    2 Kingsize: 4-6 

10. When I smoked joints I found .7 was always the perfect amount.

11. Normally about 1.5 or so. To people around here, that's a very large amount, but in bigger cities that's the normal.

12. Not more than .5, ever. 

I scale my shit out and a one gram blunt is pretty fat. That's what I used to smoke by myself, 1 gram blunts to the face.

But now I've been cutting back a bit so even a .5 blunt is pretty solid and tight.

For a joint I'd only use a few points. 

If I rolled a .5 joint it'd be pretty big.

13. Today I'm going to try and roll a few .5 joints instead of 1.5 joints.

Gods give me strength...

14. I usually vape but on the odd occasion that I roll one up its probably about .33 and I smoke half, put it out, and smoke the other half an hour or two later. Top quality weed goes a long way.

15. I put .5 because I think it's the perfect amount to have and still be able to roll it easily. If I overstuff it then it becomes a problem and they don't burn right

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. #16 As Above So Below, Dec 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2014
    Joints for me are a solid .5 while blunts for me is nothing less than a g.

A .5 joint is plenty. a gram blunt is also plenty!

No reason to waste weed.

I don't usually roll joints/blunts anymore since I try to conserve and get as high as possible with as little as possible, so I pretty much only do gravity bongs.

Why waste .5-1 gram for one session when you can smoke .2 from a gravity bong and be good for the night AND have left overs for the next few days...

EDIT: I also scale out .2 every time I load my GB. Not that much of an issue since I only smoke .2 a night. Talk about conserving!

17. I only smoke joints every now and then for the same reason on conservation, .5 in a bowl for me will get me plenty high but that in a joint isn't even close.

18. I got 2.5 into a raw king but .5 of it was kief

19. I used to put about 0.4/0.6 in a joint but during the last 6 months or so never less than 1g in a joint 2 sheets wide 1 sheet long. One of these before school has me set until lunch ahahahaha

20. here in the UK most people have no fucking idea how to make a joint, about 2 cigarettes worth of bakky and about 0.2 gram and that's classed as decent :p personally i think a good joint needs at least half a gram

the time will come when you see we're all one and life flows on within you and without you - George Harrison