Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much in Your Dubs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SuperDuperDante, Jan 25, 2011.

1. #1 SuperDuperDante, Jan 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2011
    I hear ppl say dubs are supposed to be a gram, but that's not the case everywhere(I live in NY btw). Basically, I was wondering how much bud u guys get with your dubs?

I give solid grams, but when I cop or see what other people cop it can be skimpy looking like .7 maybe .8

2. when i bought illegaly, a dub was a 20 sack, 1.3-1.5 grams

3. Im in nj so prices are basically the same. If its good dank, .9 at the most in a dub.

4. In NC Dub is ushly never said , but when it is its 3.5 grams . prices range from 20(mids) 50(beasters) 65(Headies

this thread wil probly get deleted

5. shit dubs vary around here.
    anywhere from 2.5
    to 3
    to 4 grams
    to fucking one gram.

depends on the areayour in and quality being bought.

6. I live in the burbs, prices blow... I feel like I am buying blow.

small time pushers all over the place.
    I'll get a .9 if I am lucky, but .8's are the accepted norm around here.
    I got a .6 a while back... fuck that shit.
    even if I want to buy more weight the prices do not get better, if anything they get worse.
    $60 for 2.4? fuck you.
    $250 for a half? fuck you.

7. 3 grams in a dub sounds crazy to me, I'd go broke doin that lol, but I'd love to cop from whoever you are

8. you shouldn't be mentioning "pushing" here. edit your question so you leave that out.
    but yea .8-1.0 is normal for around me