Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much in a pinner?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by burningthc, Jul 19, 2016.

1. How much do you guys put in a pinner?what is a pinner to you, how much for a normal j and how much in a larger one? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. .1 max lmao , and if it's legit shit I'm totally ripped

• Like Like x 1
  3. .2-.3 is a pinner for me, a normal j will be anywhere from .7- a g

• Like Like x 2
  4. i cant roll for shit so i only use roller machines...we dont do pinners around these parts lol

5. Pinners don't have much, regular joints have more, and big joints have a lot.

6. Honestly I've rolled a keif pinner with maybe .1-.2 smoked it and got high, worked good,

7. For a normal joint I'll use anywhere from .35-1gram, it just depends how much weed I have, if I've just picked up I'll maybe roll a blunt of about 1.2-1.5

8. I've been using a rolling machine since 1968. I use the longer one for a bigger J with the orange Zig Zags and a regular sized one for the regular sized zigzags. I've never weighed the amount I put in a J ever in my life.
    I always try to put less in but they tend to look like a camel cigarette.