how much ice do you put in your ice catcher?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SADBOY1997, Jan 9, 2015.

1. How much ice do you guys put in your elice catchers? I fill mine all the way to the top with ice and my friend said that is weird. Let me know what you guys think.

2. I put in as much ice as I can. Snow is even better.

3. Usually never, but once a while I fill it up all the way, just got to watch it melt, i have a straight tube so it overflows quickly with melting ice.

4. Snow sounds badass...just snowed yesterday might have to try that out

• Like Like x 1
  5. I never put any in mine.  Ice will condense the smoke, then when it enters your lungs it expands...often leading to coughing.  Room temp water all the way.

• Like Like x 1
  6. #6 BIGGUNZ, Jan 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2015
    When I had my old bong without percs I used to grind up ice into snow (when there is no fresh powder outside!) and fill the bong with it so the smoke would have to travel through the ice and those were the best hits ever, snow ftw!  Now with my big bong I usually put 3 or 4 ice cubes in leaving about half of the space free.  I find filling it to the top with ice cubes makes the hits harsher on my lungs but filling it halfway cools it enough but still lets the smoke do its own thing.  

• Like Like x 1
  7. So I tried it with snow...worked great. Hardest part was getting the snow into the tube. Hands got cold haha. Would I use snow over ice every time...no. Is it just as good.yes