Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much & How long...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Robzim, Apr 18, 2002.

1. I'm curious about how much does everyone smoke a day/week, and how long have you smoked?

Right now I smoke about an 3-5 grams a week, and I've smoked on, and off for about 5 years.

2. Been smoking for 7 years and running...
    My bf and I together smoke about 1/4 a week, a little more if we have the $... financial issues help us conserve, but now that we're growing (bf's a MEDICAL patient, he keeps making me say that, paranoid snot) it'll probably increase.
    we shall see :)

3. On and off for a year. No more than 3 grams a week.

4. on and off for 3 years mostly on though and i smoke at least 1/2 oz a week sometimes 1 oz hell i'm puffin on a joint right now seriously

5. I don't have a clue! STML hard at work.

Since i don't know what an oz looks like because I've never bought any it would be hard for me to figure out.

Sometimes more than others. 10 to 15 joints a week but I've cut way back from that now since I heard that men can develop boobies from chronic usage. I don't think i could take the return boobie treatment from my wife that I give her.

6. Damn is that why mine are growin!!! LMAO:)

7. I started smoking about a year ago i smoke about once sometimes twice a day not so much.

8. i usually buy a dub or a quarter a week...i average 2 bowls a day but on friday's saturdays and sunday's is when i have like.... 8 bowls a day

9. I smoke anywhere from an 1/8 to a 1/4 a week. It's been about 4 years now and is only going to become more.

Peace.

10. wow bpp, I didnt know me could get breasts from mj use. Steroids yeah, but never weed, I'm really sorry to hear that. As long as you stay an a cup im sure ull be fine. As 4 me i go through sbout an 1/8 a week, i dont really smoke a lot during the school year, to hard to pay attention. oh well.

11. daily consumption, about 1 gram per day more on weekends been smokin neigh on 25 years now, and it just keeps getting better!!!

12. i have been a daily consumer for a quarter century still haven't grown any breasts, to bad though might be fun if i did haha

13. I smoke to much to often. More often than not i will be among friends and the hardship isnt as hard as they load as many bowls as me. =)

Z

14. 2 -3 times a week, but that will skyrocket now that I have just started to grow my own. Been smoking off & on for 8 years

15. About an ounce a week, but I've been smoking for 8 years now.