Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much higher does Kief get you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 520medicineman, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Gawwwwd daaayumm. Now i know why i'm this fuckin' high, i can barely think let alone type. Just finished the last of my first HQ of kush. Smoked all the keif i had left  ~.~. And i still have to do that chem and physics work. Buh fuck it, ahaha. *Smoke Weed all Day*.

2. I saved up mine until I could pack a full bowl in my bong, so you can do it however you want. If you do, it'll get you baked off your ass. I just took a hit and it's intense

3. It's like sledge hammer to the head. It's almost over kill for me.

4. Idk what u guys r talkin bout i dont feel shi- shit i gotta fuckin lay down. whenever i smoke kief i always get the best feel good high along with random thoughts. then i get sleepy. and hungry... 4 me anyways. if you get rly paranoid, due 2 the kief, remember, its all in your head. nothing is wrong. ur gonna be fine. :passing-joint:
    [​IMG]