Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much herb do you have RIGHT NOW?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sad Panda, Oct 6, 2003.

?

How much ya got in your stash?

1. I'm as dry as a bone, dammit.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 0-3.5 grams (or 1/8 ounce)

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. 3.5-7 grams (or 1/4 ounce)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 7-14 grams (or 1/2 ounce)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 14-28 grams (or 1 ounce)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 28-56 grams (or 2 ounces)

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  7. 56-112 grams (or 4 ounces, or 1/4 pound)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 112-224 grams (or 8 ounces, or 1/2 pound)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. More than a 1/2 pound

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. I HAVE MORE WEED THAN YOU CAN EVEN COMPREHEND!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

1. Do you think the mods will boot me just because I'm straight edge? Surely not.

As my signature so rightly puts it...

2. Why?

I dont care much, just wondering. Why are you here? Do you plan on ever smoking? What made you decide to post here? And if youll never smoke, why?

3. A couple of my friends are here. And I'll never.

edit - forgot about the "because" part.

I'm happy enough without needing alcohol etc. I won't even try any of it because it would be nice to know that I'm worthy of living in the country which has educated me and done me no wrong.

4. i just got an quarter of some real nice shit for 40 bucks. Tonight is gonna b a fun nite. =)

\\Edit: I got an eighth, forgot i split the Q w/ my friend

5. how do you turn a swan into a soul singer?

cook it until its bill withers!!

lost valuable inhalation of prime skunk when i was told that one!

6. Dryyy as a bone. Though Michael came over yesterday and we smoked a half out of a gravity bong....that was pretty fun. But now, here I am, Monday morning, lungs are killing me, and my throat is dry as hell. That was pretty shwaggy weed.....but hey, it was free.

7. i smoked all mine yesterday. but, tonight ill be home alone, my friend's gonna come over and we're gonna score probably an eighth.

8. im good :) just harvested about 20 grams, and im sitting on 6 grams of some lobo, life is good

9. ive left my younger brother in charge of my babies whilst on a trip to dam, ive returned last nite and hes nowhere to be seen,hes left my lights on for at least five days, contstant.my entire crop has failed now.

how long will i get for killing a sibling!!

i could cry.

10. ive got like 3 bowls left over from a fat bag of danks a friend and i picked up on sat... its gonna be gone 2 morrow and im outta cash.... sadness

11. I have this much left now.

Attached Files:

12. I've got about a gram. Gonna celebrate once my car's paid off (about 3 or 4 weeks' time) by smoking it all. I'm going to roll up a nice, long, fat joint and write "CAPITAL FINANCE" down the side of it before smoking the bastard (that's the name of the finance company my loan is with).

13. Ive got like 8 grams or so nice dank headies in one bag and a a canister of mids and some decent dank

14. right now, nadda.

in aboot 5 mins, a bag;)

15. Quarter of Hash.....nice stuff aswell...

:smoking:

16. Right now I've gotta an ounce of regs and an eighth of some dank ass purple haze. peace

17. I've been dry for sometime now it really sux.

18. picked up a little more than an 1/8th yesterday rolled a fat j and 2 bong bowls with my homemade 2lr apple bong

19. I'm dry right now.