Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much herb do you have RIGHT NOW?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sad Panda, Oct 6, 2003.

?

How much ya got in your stash?

1. I'm as dry as a bone, dammit.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 0-3.5 grams (or 1/8 ounce)

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. 3.5-7 grams (or 1/4 ounce)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 7-14 grams (or 1/2 ounce)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 14-28 grams (or 1 ounce)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 28-56 grams (or 2 ounces)

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  7. 56-112 grams (or 4 ounces, or 1/4 pound)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 112-224 grams (or 8 ounces, or 1/2 pound)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. More than a 1/2 pound

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. I HAVE MORE WEED THAN YOU CAN EVEN COMPREHEND!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. i gotta little bit over a 1/4 of some trainwreck
    and no fucking lighter and im almost out of matches

2. $200.00 for a 1/4 of mids??

Wow. I would only pay $60 MAX for 1/4 of mids. And mayyybe $175 for 1/4 of like the best KB shit ever.

If you really mean $200 for 1/4, you might be getting ripped off.

3. $200 for a quarter,fucking hell, sort out your connections.

4. i got a little less than a 8th left, gonna have to get more on monday...itll be tuff but i think i can make this last 2 days

5. guess its time to roll a joint. can always light a jib on the kitchen stove. :cool: stoners are resourceful. well, this stoner is anyway..

6. ...'bout 6oz of weed...spent what seems like forever harvesting my 2 first-ever-grow plants last weekend...buds been drying all this week...and now ready...gonna cure half in jars for xmas and do the rest as quick as poss...startin' now...

7. What strain did you grow? It sound like your first grows came out successful. Any pictures?

8. 1 blunt left. which will be lit at 11 pm sharp

9. Who?

I got about 1g... sucks being w/o a job.

10. I probably have about 1 gram left from the 6 grams I bought last Friday. I should be getting a little more pretty soon.

11. my connection is in jail..and my other connection stoped dealing, so i dont know what to do

12. Go to your dealer who stopped dealing and ask him if he can
    hook you up with one of his old suppliers. That's what I'd do.

13. O ABOUT NONE!!!!!!!
    i am one poor beast

14. 7.5 :) and danky to.

15. Update! I now have around 3/8ths (10.5 g) of some really really nice mids.

16. i am currenly in possesion of a nice quarter of purple haze.

17. 3g Afghan Skunk, 1.5g Durban Poison.

18. Right about now, I'm sitting on about a dub (4 blunts) of some local stuff.

19. im licking the inside of my empty baggies to try and get some crystals...

20. i never even noticed this thread before.....mmm weird.......i've got about 6oz of maui cureing in jars at the mo, and 1/2oz of blueberry........Peace out.......Sid

i like this thread, because everyone can post what they're smoking as well, and if someone said like........yeah i'm smoking skunk#1, i can find out off them if it was any good, and grow some........cool...lol